close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB: Emerson CQC-10 Hecklar&Koch (H&K) Special Model

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by irishcop209, Feb 15, 2007.

1. irishcop209

irishcop209

This knife has the H&K logo on the blade.It was a limited production run.You can see a picture of in on Emerson Knives wwebsite.This is the knife that started the CQC-10.Below are the knifes spec.It's out there I just have to find it.I found the CQC-11 Blackhawk limited with Blackhawk Industries Logo on it very rare and a
    Beauty.If I find pictures I will post them or if another member finds them please let me know.

I'm new and I just want to thank everybody for all there help and guidance.

MAKER: Emerson Knives
    BLADE SIZE: 3.7"
    TOTAL SIZE: 8.6"
    CLOSED SIZE: 4.9"
    BLADE MATERIAL: 154 CM stainless steel -black coated.
    HANDLE: Black G-10
    LINERS: Titanium
    WEIGHT: 4.8 oz.
    COMMENTS: This is the production model of our popular custom knife exclusive with Ernest Emerson. The CQC-10 has gone in to production for Heckler & Koch Firearms - the knife is code named "HK CQC-10". The blade is partially serrated and black coated. The knife includes the patented Wave feature on the top of the blade. The thumb oval opening feature provides solid ambidextrous opening. Titanium pocket clip mounted for tip up carry.

The CQC-10 has handle provides an outstanding gripping design. The knife has an index finger guard and filed groves on the top and bottom of the handle frame for increased friction. Lanyard hole in the handle. Drop point blade design and the double hollow ground blade allow this knife to be used in many tasks.
    Thanks
    Email me for pictures of the H&K knife