close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB: Dillon cartridge counter

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by hcook, Jun 28, 2002.

1. hcook

hcook

I'm looking for a Dillon cartridge counter. Please let me know what you have.

Thanks,
    Hans

2. swampmaster

swampmaster

I have one slightly used but still looks very very good, but have not set a price yet what is a fair price?? been trying to find some on e-bay

3. Mark L Miller

Mark L Miller

I hope you don't mind but I have a question. Why would you want a counter? Primers always come 100 to the box & the number of primer boxes you use is so easy to keep track of I am just curious. You obviously have a dillon loader that can load a lot of ammo in a short period of time so any number less than 100 would only be a few minutes work & also easy to keep track of. Anyway, sorry to butt in but at least this will keep you at the top of the catagory ;), thanks for indulging my curiosity :) MLM

4. hcook

hcook

Mark: Well, I guess it comes down to being just a tad lazy - it's quicker to look at a number than to count. ;) There are probably other better reasons but, given that I'm new to reloading, I don't have all the answers...

Swamp: I've seen them on ebay. They normally start out at $15, but get bid up from there. I may have found a source for a brand new one. I'll make note in my post if it pans out.

5. Mark L Miller

Mark L Miller

Thanks for the reply hcook. I was just curious & when you have a question, the best thing is to ask, right? Good luck reloading. Be safe, have fun, shoot, shoot, shoot. :) MLM