close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB Crimson Trace Laser Guard

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Snak3, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Snak3

Snak3

I am looking for a Crimson Trace Laser Guard for put on my Glock 19. I don't know if there are multiple sizes but it has to fit the compact (NOT sub-compact) models. Can be new or used.

Thanks

2. MarcusT

MarcusT

The one that fits the 19 is the LG-436 it fits the 19, 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, 32, 33, 36, 38, and 39.

3. Snak3

Snak3

Awesome, thank you much

4. MarcusT

MarcusT

5. Snak3

Snak3

Excellent, thank you again. 100% positive feedback rating... they must be doing something right. :cool:

By the way, any issues with your Laser Guard or anything I should know/consider before I purchase? I'm a lefty so I decided not to go with the CT Laser Grips. Also, not a big fan of the guide rod from Lazermax. Rear sights from LaserLyte look decent, not sure if they would be uncomfortable up against my stomach in my IWB holster though.

6. MarcusT

MarcusT

I really like the laserguard alot the best thing is you can just pick up the gun and hold it like normal and the laser comes on it takes very little pressure to activate it. Another good thing about it is it fits 11 different Glock models so if you decide you don't like it that will make it much easier to sell. Crimson trace is also a very good company to work with I Filled out the warranty card on line and sent them an email about the free batteries for life promotion they have going right now and the next morning they emailed me back saying my first set of extra batteries was on its way.

7. Snak3

Snak3

Wow that's good. I've heard that Crimson Trace has great customer service.

I like to carry IWB in the front of my body by my stomach... and holsters that you would suggest that would fit a Glock 19 with this laserguard?

I really appreciate your input by the way.

8. MarcusT

MarcusT

I just bought a Crossbreed supertuck I cant really give you a complete review of it yet because I haven't received my CWP yet so I cant carry but I have been wearing it around the house and it is very comfortable I haven't tried it in front yet though Ive been wearing it about 4 o'clock. They do make one for the 19 with the laserguard also.

9. bulldog18

bulldog18

*Brand New* comes with all original paperwork including the registration/warranty card. Included in this sale is a certificate from "Crimson Trace" which allows you to receive two CR2032 batteries for life.

Click the link below for more info on the LG-436.
    http://www.crimsontrace.com/Home/Products/GLOCK/LG436/tabid/412/Default.aspx

$200 + $5.00 for "Small Flat-Rate Priority Mail Box" with Delivery Confirmation.