close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB Coach Gun

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by blackduck, Sep 7, 2004.

1. blackduck

blackduck

Lookin for a cut down sxs (18.25 or 18.5 inch barells) . .not looking for the 20 inch imports from Stoeeger, EAA, Norinco or Baikal. .i've been searching for an inexpensive SxS to cut down and i found some Cresent Arms and Bakers that i would not feel badly about cutting. (couldn't do it to an Elsie, Fox or Parker, that would be a cryin shame) . .i thought i would first seek one that somebody already altered . .this gun will be hung on the wall above my desk at my home office but could be pressed into service quickly as a home defense piece if need be. lookin to spend between $180 and $280 ideally . .i know it can be done . .already found Bakers, Springfields, Western Field, Rangers and other lesser known Spanish guns in that range . .i even found and AYA matador that somebody already had cut but the guy won't respond to my offer. I even found a nondescript long barreled gun with "Wells Fargo" stamped on the boxlock action that was identified as a forgery but would be cool nonetheless . .they wanted too much for it though

2. bnhguns

bnhguns

Hello,
    I have a 1890's sidexside 12ga Saxton with exposed hammers. This is an Old shotgun and suitable for display purposes, it needs to be checked by a gunsmith prior to firing due to it's age.(Late 1800's) I am asking $200.00+shipping to your FFL.
    Thanks, Hope this helps you out. References available too!;f

3. blackduck

blackduck

Thanks for the reply . . . but i'm already resigned to not using a hammer gun for this application, although it would look cool no doubt up on the wall
    thanks again
    Mark