close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB Benchmade 5000SBT

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Oregonlaw76, Jan 25, 2004.

1. Oregonlaw76

Oregonlaw76

If anyone picked one up they are looking to part with...

HK

2. pck50

pck50

Not exactly what you maybe looking for but what about a Benchmade 9100SBT, Tanto point Instead Its completely brand New in box, never used.
    Asking Only $150.00 Shipped

JetSetterOne@Yahoo.Com

Pete

3. Oregonlaw76

Oregonlaw76

Thanks pck50, but I own that exact model for off duty. Looking for a little bigger with axis lock for on duty.

HK

4. pck50

pck50

If I may recommend another very nice model for duty use would certainly be an M.O.D. Duane Dieter CQD 4Auto Black Serrated, with a Seat belt cutter at the end of the handle. Which is an extremely solidly built survival tool, thats surely designed in taking the punishment with stride and pride, and never thinking in letting down its master. And that really would certainly also last for a very longtime to come as well. And also comes with a black sheath as well to fit well in a sam brown belt as well, as also be excellent for covert operations too.
    If you may have an interest in something like that kindly know that I have a brand new available it ordinarily retails for $380.00, my price would only be $240.00 Shipped.

Please do keep me posted if you may decide on it, thanks again!
    And have a very wonderful day.

JetSetterOne@Yahoo.Com

Pete

5. Oregonlaw76

Oregonlaw76

Thanks for the info, I definitely think the seat belt cutter is a cool idea. But I pass Benchmade 5 times a night, it is about ten minutes from my house, so it is just too convenient for sharpening, maintanance, etc. Plus, it is just the brand I trust. Much appreciated anyways....

HK

6. pck50

pck50

Well in all due respect at that point you certainly do make sense when your only practically around the corner from Benchmade, thats certainly does have its merrits, LOL.

Have A Great Day!

Pete