close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB BDU's, 5.11's, and other pants

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by rednek30043, Jul 1, 2004.

Tags:
  1. rednek30043

rednek30043

I am getting ready to start the police academy and I am in need of a few pairs of BDU’s (prefer navy color but let me know what you have) size Med, Royal Robbins 5.11 pants size 34x32, 34x30, or 32x30. I also need a few pairs of khakis, size 32x30, or 33x30, prefer wrinkle free. I am in a bit of a hurry as the academy begins on the 12th of this month. Let me know what you have at kingcr@charter.net. Thanks!

2. obxemt

obxemt Chaplain of CT

I would gladly donate mine but I'm afraid I am too fat to help. My smallest I think are 36s. Any Army/Navy stores nearby? I normally don't advise to shop at Gall's but they have good prices on BDUs and Royal Robbins pants and their shipping on in-stock items is super-fast. Quartermaster is also online and has similar pricing and delivery times.

3. dukeofurl

dukeofurl

I have friends that are 5.11 dealers. If you can get a group buy going with the rest of your classmates I'll make something happen.

e-mail me if you're interested dukeofurl@cfl.rr.com

4. rednek30043

rednek30043

5. varmint killer

varmint killer

I will have to look but I think I have a few pairs of blue bdu type pants that will fit you. They are all used but still serviceable. Do you need black? I am Cheap too. I would rather get them out of my closet.

I have quite a bit of duty gear too. Let me know what you need and I will see what I have.

VK

6. rednek30043

rednek30043