close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB Any decent Beretta 92FS/M9 shoulder rig for deployment.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by AFshooter, Mar 19, 2010.

1. AFshooter

AFshooter

So I got issued a total piece of garbage Blackhawk nylon shoulder holster, the type that "works with all large autos".
    I'm looking for any decent shoulder holster for an M9. The new rules say it's gotta orient the muzzle down vertically, so any holster offered would need to be the vertical type.
    Used, new, don't matter. Tell me what you got. I've got a lot of nice stuff to trade to if you're interested in mil gear.
    I'm deploying soon and I'm scrambling to find something before I leave. I'd rather not have to spend $150 or more on a brand new Galco rig.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  2. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

With me,what they gave you is what you got.I was gone before the M9/thank God.'08.

3. AFshooter

AFshooter

In the AF, what you get depends on what squadron you're in. Some squadrons hook their people up, and some will only buy the stuff with the lowest price tag.
    The made in America requirement still applies to GSA purchases, but that doesn't mean you're getting quality gear. Our Nomex gloves for example, are a big problem. The stitching usually starts to unravel the first time you use them.

4. deadday

deadday

Pick up some Hatch gloves....they've always held up for me....can't help you on the shoulder rig though, sorry..