close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB AMT .45 Backup Magazines

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by j2k22, Apr 11, 2006.

1. j2k22

j2k22

I am looking for some original factory stainless mags for the AMT .45 caliber Backup pistol.
    jack@pop-hawaii.com

2. flyandscuba

flyandscuba

3. j2k22

j2k22

thanks for the info. I attempted to buy 4 mags from them, and they insisted on shipping via UPS rather than the far cheaper US Mail. They have a "policy" because those dangerous magazines need to be treated in a speial manner. I went around and around w/ the customer service supervisor, and eventually told them to get stuffed.
    I have subsequently purchased about 15 of the original mags from various sources. PM me with your email addy and I will forward the pix I took of this project. The results have been very rewarding; there is nothing on the market that carries as small and light with 45 cal horsepower. I have put about 1K rounds through it in the course of our "combat pistol" program, all draw-and-fire scenarios from true concealed carry in a Kramer IWB rig. I can repeatedly draw and hit a randonmly-called 6 inch circle or bowling pin at ranges out to about 10 yards on a 2 second clock from under a covering longsleeved T-shirt which totally conceals the rig. I could not be happier with this pistol.