close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB AK-47/SKS Rifles Phila PA

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by MOHAA Player, May 14, 2006.

1. MOHAA Player

MOHAA Player Guest

Looking to do FTF deals only in Phila PA or within 30 miles driving distance.Looking for a AK-47 or SKS in good to very good condition.Looking for cash deals only no trades.I am looking for a stock or almost stock rifle to customize with some extras(project)

2. kmb1719

kmb1719

I have a nice sks with choate druganov stock
    Phila, PA

On gunbroker.com
    under kmb1719

Thanks

3. MOHAA Player

MOHAA Player Guest

Where in Phila are you and how much for FTF deal and what kind os SKS(Country)
    I am in South Phila and interested.

4. kmb1719

kmb1719

Here is a copy of the ad for it, I am assuming that you are a PA resident and over 21 years of age (I will sell it to you FTF for $335, no tax, no shipping cost) I will need a copy of your DL at the time of transfer. Thanks, please let me know either way at kmb1719@yahoo.com................Chinese SKS Rifle. 7.62 x 39 caliber. 10 shot fixed magazine, loads via stripper clips. I had a gunsmith install a Choate Camo druganov stock on the rifle (stock cost me $100 and the install cost me $30) Bayonet lug was also removed by gunsmith to smooth the lines of the rifle and to make the rifle N.J. legal. NO BAYONET LUG!!! Stock comes with spacers and extra screws to increase or decrease the length of pull. Colored front sight(s) - 4 in all ($10 spent) 2 stripper clips included. No original box, no manual. This rifle is USED. It shoots great and is very accurate for me. I have used it very little, It has been a safe queen. I think this is the threaded barrel model, not the cheap "pinned" barrel model, that is what the gunsmith said. No original stock. Original cleaning rod still mounted under barrel on rifle with a nylon tube that the gunsmith installed after removing the bayonet mount. Very nice rifle, I have owned it for many years and I take very good care of my firearms. Shipping is $40 from my local FFL to your local FFL. Payment must be received within 7 days from end of auction. I accept Pay Pal (no credit cards) and U.S Post Office money orders. If you live in the SE Pennsylvania area please e-mail me….. ALL LOCAL & FEDERAL RULES & REGULATIONS APPLY !!! Sold “AS IS” and no returns or refunds will be given. If you have questions or would like more photos, please let me know at kmb1719@yahoo.com

5. MOHAA Player

MOHAA Player Guest

Thank you for the offer but I purchased a AK47.