close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

WTB Airsoft

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by RJC1811, Jul 14, 2002.

1. RJC1811

RJC1811

I'm looking for a gas blowback airsoft pistol. Any tips on where to find a good deal? New or used.
    Thanks,
    Bob

2. Mike's_Basement

Mike's_Basement

I have a couple of models available. The internet is a pretty big place so I honestly don't know if I'm the cheapest out there, but I do try to have good service with fair prices on excellent products. The models I carry are incredibly realistic, right down to the metal serial number plate embedded in the frame in the dust cover area below the slide, just like on the real pistols. About the only thing they don't have are Glock proprietary items such as the logos, model numbers and the trigger safety.

I have the select fire (semi auto and full auto) Glock 18c model for $199.95 which includes a loading tool, a "Hop Up" adjustment tool and a small bag of pellets. Since the bag of pellets included with these is woefully inadequate with only 100 to 200 pellets, I also include a jumbo bag of 3500 pellets. The guns won't work without the gas so I also include an extra large can of Green Gas which should last you a loooong time. I have a few of these G18 package deals available, and they all have the metal slide upgrade which normally costs around $80 by itself, but is included at no extra charge. As an optional accessory, I have a small quantity of extended 50rd magazines available for $69.95 each. These are high quality steel magazines, the same size as the 33rd 9mm mags made for the real Glock 18.

My importer also had a limited quantity of Glock 26/27 package deals available I got their last one. They no longer offer this package deal, and believe me I have asked. It includes the standard items such as the loading tool, "Hop Up" adjustment tool and small bag of pellets, but this package deal includes two mags rather than one. Normally, spare mags for these cost around $60 to $70 each. It also comes with a magazine adaptor that will extend the grip if you ever want to use a mag from an airsoft Glock 19 (mag not included). The package costs $179.95 and I'm also throwing in an extra large can of Green Gas and 2000 .2g pellets which come in a jar with a loading spout.

Gas Blowback Airsoft Pistols can be incredibly accurate and fire a pellet at arount 350fps, so eye protection is recommended. This velocity is high enough to put dents in wood and drywall so if you are going to shoot this indoors I'd recommend you buy a "sticky target," which costs $10. The face of these targets have a bullseye with a sticky front, so when you hit it you can see your accuracy by where your pellet sticks. The pellets then slowly roll down the target and drop into a catch tray at the bottom. By recovering your pellets with this soft, sticky surface you can reuse them quite a few times.

I accept Paypal (with NO surcharge), money orders, cashiers checks and certified checks. Sorry, no personal or business checks.

Mike Brewerton,
    Mike’s Basement, Inc.
    5650 W. 4100 S. #200
    West Valley City, Utah 84128-4338
    801-913-7887
    im_the_nra@excite.com