close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB 9mm/ glock beretta sig... college station/ houston/ TX

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by bvmajik, Dec 2, 2006.

1. bvmajik

bvmajik

Hey guys-
    I'm looking for a good used 9mm.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  2. wmailhos

wmailhos Senior Member

I sent a reply to your question in my post about the P229 for sale. I am also going to be putting a P226 up for sale later today. Watch for the post.

Reason for selling the P229 and P226 are divorce and not using them. I just like my Glocks better.

3. 02Corvette

02Corvette

I'm also in College Station...best deal out there right now is any new glock for $459 shipped at www.topglock.com Then have it shipped to Burdett&Sons for a $25 transfer fee! Most people are trying to sell their USED glocks for more than you can buy a new one for right now. It only took them 2 days to send me my G23 that I ordered last week!:thumbsup:

4. bvmajik

bvmajik

Is Burdett& Sons the store right next to Chili's? I think I will be purchasing a firearm after Christmas time to ensure I have enough money for all the presents.

Thanks for the rec!

5. 02Corvette

02Corvette

yes

6. chongfa

chongfa

All of us College Station GTers need to get together sometime and shoot. I know of four members that live in College Station, TX already including me. :)

7. wmailhos

wmailhos Senior Member

It appears that there is a $19 shipping fee on top of the $459 price unless I am reading this wrong from their website...

<< SHIPPING
    We may use a variety of different carriers to ship your pistol to you. Free or Discounted Shipping Specials do not apply to weapon purchases. $18.66 per weapon >>

Still a decent deal but your total cost would be $459 (gun - more for some models) + $19 (shipping) + $25 transfer = $503 total.

I went to a local gun show here yesterday and found that Glocks had inched up a bit from the last time I went to a show and were now around $450 + tax for a cash deal (up from $435 + tax last time I took a hard look). That would have put my OTD price on a new Glock 19 at $487.

Glad I worked a deal with txsteve to buy a brand new never fired G19 for a good bit less than that yesterday after the show.