Glock Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Best to PM a Moderator about stuff like that. The search function covers most "my glock is broke what do I do about it / which ejector should I run" posts in triplicate.
One of mine was something nobody at all had tried, and another is something of which I've only been able to find maybe a half-dozen anecdotes despite several hours of google-fu.

Speaking of google-fu, googling "500 rounds of 9mm" would probably get him a hell of a lot more info than what he'll get in a thread here.

want to buy 500 rounds of ammo just to target shoot, but wont jam with my G17 with an extended barrel and compensator.
Only by testing different types of 9mm ammo will YOU be able to determine what ammo will or will not function in YOUR pistol.

I have to pay $175 for 5 100 round boxes of WWB .40 range ammo at walmart but at SGAmmo.com I pay $151 for 500 rounds range ammo. I get better deals on 9mm ammo there too then I get a walmart..
Ok but are you getting free shipping from them. I've looked into online ordering and honestly it's easier and almost the same price for me to go to Wally get 1000 and pay tax as it is to order 1000 of the same fed champ online after shipping and I don't have to wait for it. It's 19 bucks a box here in MN for the fed champ 100 rnd value pack and they stock plenty of it!!!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Ok but are you getting free shipping from them. I've looked into online ordering and honestly it's easier and almost the same price for me to go to Wally get 1000 and pay tax as it is to order 1000 of the same fed champ online after shipping and I don't have to wait for it. It's 19 bucks a box here in MN for the fed champ 100 rnd value pack and they stock plenty of it!!!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Wonder if mn is cheaper then most states. I pay the same 19 bucks

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.