close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB 38 special

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by poperb, Mar 1, 2006.

1. poperb

poperb

Well I gave up on the Taurus and the Glock(they are selling glocks really cheap around here so I think I will buy it at a place downtown) anyway, I am looking for a .38 special of some kind, I have between $250-350 to spend. Let me know if anybody has anything they want to sell. Thanks

Randy

2. bigjohng1

bigjohng1

Could you be a little more specific, like barrel length, frame size or model, finish, even manufacturer.

3. poperb

poperb

Sure thing, the anywhere from a 2" barrel to a 6" barrel. I like the S&W and charter arms. Stainless is nice, blue is fine though. I have the dies for reloading so I am really interested in getting one. My current .38 is out of commission. Thanks

Randy

4. poperb

poperb

Still looking for that .38 special, would like something with a longer barrel than a snub nose. Don't need it to carry, I got plenty of those, mainly to target shoot, plinking, etc... I sold one of my S&W so I got $300 burning my pocket. Let me know!

Randy

5. jetix56

jetix56

Are you looking for a face to face or would you consider an out of state purchase?

6. poperb

poperb

Received some good advice, why not a 357. Can use my dies to reload for both and shoot both in the same gun. I will buy in or out of state. I do have a great FFL dealer here. Let me know about any 357 out there. 357 FOUND!!!!! Good price thanks all.

Randy