close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB: 1911 'style' .45acp high-end gun

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Redsnake, Apr 9, 2004.

1. Redsnake

Redsnake

I'm looking for a higher end gun but don't really want to spend over $1300 and above for a true new custom such as Wilson or Les Baer.

I'm looking for either new or used say Kimber (out of thier custom shop) or even a used Wilson, Baer, Ed Brown or Nowlin.

Prefer local (Tulsa OK) but if out of my area will consider as I'd like to put my hands on it before shelling out the cash.

Thanks.

2. Valkyrie.rider

Valkyrie.rider

I have a Gunsite GSP2000 pistols. It is new and unfired. This is the gun that Gunsite Academy custom built for their students on Springfield platforms. They have since switched to a Colt platform. It was billed as "Everything you need in a defensive handgun, and nothting that you dont." Guns and Ammo rated their quality on par with Baer and Wilson. It has a blued finish, has nite sights and the Gunsite raven engraved in the slide and grip. They were selling these in 99-00 for $1095. I picked this one up back then and have never fired it. I would sell for $850. I live in Dallas. Email interest to valkyrie.rider@usa.net

3. skeete

skeete Millennium Member

I have a Detonics Combat Master stainless 45. It is like new in box with all accessories, bill of sale, etc, bought new from the Washington factory (actually hand picked by Sid Woodcock- owner) in 1982 and stored since then. Function fired only.. It is hand fitted compact model. If interested e-mail direct to' rostock@cableone.net