close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wrestlemania 28 - April 1, 2012 in Miami, FL

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by I_Hate_George_Lucas, Apr 2, 2012.

1. I_Hate_George_Lucas

I_Hate_George_Lucas

OMG!!!!! My wonderful Girlfriend got me surprise tickets to WWE's Wrestlemania. I haven't watched wrestling since I was a kid but I was a huge fan of Macho Man Randy Savage, Hulk Hogan, and of course Sgt. Slaughter back when it was the WWF.

It was at Joe Robbie Stadium (now called Sunlife or some other such nonsense) and the tickets weren't ringside but they were damn close if not a step above in quality.... Skybox Suite Tickets. Those go for $200-$300 a pop. We had a great view of the ring and everything else. A/C of course since it was Skybox and a personal waiter to bring us beers, hotdogs, and desserts. I snapped some pics from my cell phone and will post them later....

But the matches were good. Undertaker is 20-0 for Wrestlemania fights; he had a caged match with Triple H. CM Punk kept his title belt and whooped Chris Jericho. The Divas did a Tag Team fight with Maria Menounos doing a guest appearance in the fight and teamed with Kelly Kelly. Sheamus defeated Daniel Bryan in a dirty underhanded fight that lasted ten seconds. Kane defeated Randy Orton and of course my Girlfriend was not happy about that.

The Title Match was The Rock versus John Cena. The Rock of course has been out of wrestling for a good while.... but he won.

Yes, I know that it's all fake... but it's entertaining and I HAD A FRAKKING BLAST!

Pics soon... I promise. Right now.... I need to sleep off the beer. Oh yeah.... she drove so I really had fun with the beer! [​IMG]

2. Chuck TX

Chuck TX CLM

Sounds like fun.

I went to a few wraslin' shows a good while ago. The most entertaining aspect are the folks with the ringside tickets that don't seem to get that it's scripted. Some of them are down right hilarious. Glad you had a good time.