Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Happy Smiley
17,229 Posts
Like him, love him or hate him, only a fool would argue that McCain lacks balls!

·
Invader
412 Posts
... Now if only McCain wanted those standards for us too.
He did introduce the NDAA.

·
Registered
24,236 Posts
If you think McCain himself wrote that, then I've got a bridge in Arizona to sell you.

That letter was probably written by someone who shopped it all around Washington DC, looking for a politician who would like to take credit for it.

I'll bet it was even offered to Obama, who quickly turned it down for fear that Putin might kick his skinny ass.

McCain probably said, "what the hell, I'll do it", in the hope that it might increase conservative voters opinion of him.

·
Registered
15,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you think McCain himself wrote that, then I've got a bridge in Arizona to sell you.

That letter was probably written by someone who shopped it all around Washington DC, looking for a politician who would like to take credit for it.

I'll bet it was even offered to Obama, who quickly turned it down for fear that Putin might kick his skinny ass.

McCain probably said, "what the hell, I'll do it", in the hope that it might increase conservative voters opinion of him.
I'm sure he had help writing the letter - but that sounds too much like McCain for it not to have his hands all over it.

·
Happy Smiley
17,229 Posts
Whether he authored the piece or not, McCain is still openly attaching his name to a document that publicly calls Putin out as the tyrant, assassin and corrupt despot that he is - and does so to a Russian audience, no less!

Putin has murdered people for FAR less.

·
Registered
15,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whether he authored the piece or not, McCain is still openly attaching his name to a document that publicly calls Putin out as the tyrant, assassin and corrupt despot that he is - and does so to a Russian audience, no less!

Everyone needs to understand what a raging nut-bag Putin is and has been for a long time.

·
Super Moderator
18,797 Posts
Maybe McCain should go to Russia, and improve both our countries.

·
harborrat
2,137 Posts

He sure has.

·
you savvy?
23,473 Posts
... Now if only McCain wanted those standards for us too.
He did introduce the NDAA.
he wont tell those things to Obama as deserved as they are.

Obama can be supplanted in the bold. and im sure Putin didn't murder people with his own hands while in office, he let Mexican drug dealers and muslim radicals do it. oops, that's sounds like Obama doesn't it?

·
Happy Smiley
17,229 Posts
he wont tell those things to Obama as deserved as they are.

Obama can be supplanted in the bold. and im sure Putin didn't murder people with his own hands while in office, he let Mexican drug dealers and muslim radicals do it. oops, that's sounds like Obama doesn't it?
You are wrong in your assessment. First, Putin worked his way up through the 'black ops' ranks within the old, Cold War era KGB, eventually clawing his way into a position of heading up that organization. I can assure you he has slit more than a few throats in his career.

Second, even as President of Russia, Putin all but admitted he ordered the poisoning (via radioactive polonium, no less!) of a Russian dissident and author living in Britain by the name of Alexander Litvinenko. Litvinenko's slow, agonizing death from radiation poisoning following a meeting he had with two KGB officers working for Putin made international headlines.

Sorry, but Putin not only orders assassinations like most people order pizza, he is also a trained, "hands on" killer who is no stranger to taking people out himself.

·
Registered
6,391 Posts
This message has been brought to you by the Mojahedin-e-Khalq and al Qaeda.

Sponsored in part by Mullah Omar and His Majesty King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz bin Abdulrahman bin Faisal bin Turki bin Abdullah bin Muhammad bin Saud, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, ruler of the House of Saud,and dictator of the price of crude.

·
you savvy?
23,473 Posts
You are wrong in your assessment. First, Putin worked his way up through the 'black ops' ranks within the old, Cold War era KGB, eventually clawing his way into a position of heading up that organization. I can assure you he has slit more than a few throats in his career.

Second, even as President of Russia, Putin all but admitted he ordered the poisoning (via radioactive polonium, no less!) of a Russian dissident and author living in Britain by the name of Alexander Litvinenko. Litvinenko's slow, agonizing death from radiation poisoning following a meeting he had with two KGB officers working for Putin made international headlines.

Sorry, but Putin not only orders assassinations like most people order pizza, he is also a trained, "hands on" killer who is no stranger to taking people out himself.
Putin's throat cutting was with his time in the KGB, not as a sitting president as I stated. Obama ordered the assassination of Osama bin laden, so lets not split hairs as to why each ordered it, just that they did, as if somehow that's worse than sitting around a live video feed watching your embassy personnel getting murdered after you didn't allow our armed forces to respond.

to some how say Obama is better than Putin is a laugh. not that Putin is better than Obama, neither is worthy of the oval office.

·
Happy Smiley
17,229 Posts
Putin's throat cutting was with his time in the KGB, not as a sitting president as I stated. Obama ordered the assassination of Osama bin laden, so lets not split hairs as to why each ordered it, just that they did, as if somehow that's worse than sitting around a live video feed watching your embassy personnel getting murdered after you didn't allow our armed forces to respond.

to some how say Obama is better than Putin is a laugh. not that Putin is better than Obama, neither is worthy of the oval office.
Assassinating, through military action, a known terrorist who has openly and formally declared war on the United States is not even remotely in the same league as murdering, through radiation poisoning, a civilian author whose only crime was writing a book that you don't approve of.

One may as well compare Hitler's Holocaust with the Battle of Midway.

·
It can be done
7,602 Posts
Read the piece and I still don't think any more or less of either McCain or Putin. :upeyes:

Mr. HE:cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts