close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Would you think this is a problem?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by elijah58, Aug 6, 2012.

1. elijah58

elijah58

I started this year off pretty well, and I had a Glock g33 gen3 and wanted more. So in February I bought a G 32 gen 3 for me and a G 26 for my wife. Next in march I got a G20, and in April
    I got the G22C.

After this I started looking at ammo cost so I decided to bring out the Lyman press that I have had for years to load rifle bullets and purchased the dies and acc. To load these. Next was a trip to the LGS and what did they have but a G19 with factory trijicon night sights so it had to go home with me. By this time my wife was watching very closely and asking why you need so many guns.

So I held off for a bit and then 2 weeks ago another trip to the LGS sent me home with the G21C which is a Very beautiful gun, I figured that I had one in every caliber that I wanted so I should be finished buying, at least for a while. Then I was on here Wednesday browsing the classifieds and there it was a G22 RTF2 that I had been wanting so the next morning I got up real early and drove about a hundred miles away to meet the guy at 6:30am and bought it. And now I really want all of the rtf models, my biggest problem is that I see my other Glocks as part of the family and can't even think about getting rid of one. I feel like I am in control but not sure if I can stop if that next wanted gun pops up. Who knows. :wavey:

2. c.helm

c.helm

Ah, no problem. This coming from another SC block buyer. But stop buying all the good deals!!!

:)

3. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

Similar "problem" here. Got my first gun in March (G23); a 22 pistol in April and a rifle last month. Got the 40-9 conversion barrel a few weeks ago so now I'm shooting .40, 9mm and 22s. Now I'm thinking about G21 - need a .45 to add to my caliber collection.

Yes, the wife is asking: "Why do you need so many guns?". All I ask myself is: "What will my next gun be?". :supergrin:

4. Bruce M

Bruce M

I don't necessarily think it is a problem. But apparently your wife does. I'd say you need to convince her.

5. CaneyCat

CaneyCat

There are a lot worse problems in life then this! Life is good. :cool:

6. Butch

Butch RetiredDinosaur CLM Millennium Member

Sounds quite normal to me......if money comes into the conversation, you can always sell something you don't use too....boat, jet ski, motorcycle etc.... or count shoes, earrings, purses, etc for comparison.

:supergrin:

7. kodiakpb

kodiakpb

You've done it now, there's no going back. You have been bitten by the RTF2 bug.

8. ADK_40GLKr

ADK_40GLKr Adirondacker with a Glock

Repeat after me: "My name is elijah58 and I am a Glockaholic."

9. elijah58

elijah58

Nuff said :supergrin:

10. AK74play

AK74play

Currently 18 Glocks in my collection and I fail to see even a hint of a problem...:dunno:

11. elijah58

elijah58

Now that makes me feel better, now I know that I have at least ten to go.:supergrin: