Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your driving down the street and someone pulls up beside you and rolls down there window and are motioning that they want to talk to you. You roll down your window and the say "Pardon me but do you have any Grey Poupon?" Would that upset ya? It wouldn't bug me none:rofl::rofl:

·
Getting older every day!
2,944 Posts
No.

I would just holler back, "No, but I have a big, fat, hairy ....... you can put on your sandwich." :tongueout:

·
Federal Member
29,446 Posts
I would just answer back, "You want the .40 or .45 ounce size?"

:whistling:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Señor Member
5,395 Posts
I'd have no shame in doing it and I'd love to hear it. :rofl:

If I ever thought some one might ask, I'd keep a jar in the car.

·
INFRINGED
42,213 Posts
It might. I may have to break out the Kung Fu.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I would get so upset. I might cry a little. Then I'd tell them they're a bunch of young punks. Unless they were old. Then I'd say they were a bunch of old punks. Then I'd pee on their tire.

; P

·
Registered
20,760 Posts
i would reach into my glove box, pull out my black pistol, cock it, point it at them and say "Here's your *enter choice word* Grey Poupon, now roll up your window!" .....again:whistling:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Rope Czar
3,006 Posts
I asked that to a guy in a limo once, all he had to offer was plotchman's yellow mustard. I was shocked.

·
Dumb Ape
2,031 Posts
I have had a jar of Grey Poupon in my car since the mid 80s just waiting for someone to roll up and ask.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am real tempted to ask someone some time:rofl::rofl:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The person looked at me strangley, cocked his head to the side, started to smirk, then laughed his ass off.

I probably made his day.
I'd like to have seen that:rofl::rofl:

·
Adorkable
4,777 Posts
Your driving down the street and someone pulls up beside you and rolls down there window and are motioning that they want to talk to you. You roll down your window and the say "Pardon me but do you have any Grey Poupon?" Would that upset ya? It wouldn't bug me none:rofl::rofl:
I don't get mad, I get Chuck Norris, and he gets way MORE than even!

Red

1 - 18 of 18 Posts