Glock Talk banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

· On the day of your birth death began stalking you
10,784 Posts
I would give them $2,799 for it and not a penny more. LOL

· The wind serenades a purified man.
6,069 Posts
That pistol fills a very small market. When the gun was first introduced to the market, I couldn't understand why someone would want it. It is too big, heavy, and expensive to be an EDC weapon. I've spent that much on a quail shotgun and a sporting clays shotgun, but not on an EDC. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

· Registered
5,206 Posts
I'm in the Les Baer $1600-1900 bracket. Still a lot of money. But for a guy who likes to pound thousands upon thousands of rounds a year through a 1911 platform, with minimum to no trouble, it's the only way to fly. Plus the accuracy is nothing short of phenomenal. And there is pride-of-ownership, too. In my immediate shooting circle, meh, they've all seen it/done it before. At the range a lot of folks want to try it. And they, too, are amazed at the smoothness of action, the trigger, the laser beam accuracy out beyond normal pistol distances. To me it's a tool, albeit an expensive one, for fun/serious competition/beer bets with the boys, you name it. If it gets beat up in the process, so be it. Like a smoking hot wife/gf or a custom car, it doesn't do any good just to look at them - ya gotta ride'em to get your money's worth.

· Registered
7,829 Posts
I’ve also posted in this thread once, but it also occurred to me that I will never have $2800 to spend on a gun. Even if I had it, I still wouldn’t spend it on a gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.