Glock Talk banner

would you buy this for $2800

2885 Views 67 Replies 63 Participants Last post by  Agent6-3/8
Space Engineering Still life photography Silver Gun accessory

Damn nice double stack Wilson Combat 9mm.....mmmmmmmmmm good
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

· Registered
5,674 Posts
If I wanted it I would. I've spent in that price range before and will again I'm sure. My taste run more to STI guns or builds for 2011s.
That's what I was thinking, an SV or Atlas Gunworks for Limited.

Reactions: ede

· Registered
15,284 Posts
Nope.

· Registered
4,585 Posts
Naw. I'd spend it for a Python (if I had it), but not for that.

· Registered
3,425 Posts
No I would not buy . IT's heavier empty longer and taller than a number of other 4" class double stacks . Might be slightly more accuracte but not enought to matter as a defensive handgun . 35oz empty ?? They could have made it with an alloy frame . Maybe the OP would want a STI Guardian 2011 that covers for a grand less and waaay lighter / Maybe its not as pretty if that matters .

· Oh, for a muse of fire
10,297 Posts
If I had $2800 I would catch up on bills.

· Banned
2,632 Posts
To each their own. For that much coin I could buy three really nice guns I would rather have and have quite a bit leftover to buy a bunch of reloading components. But if someone really wants it and doesn't mind spending that much, I say go for it!

· Premium Member
11,618 Posts
I would love to have that pistol but I really don't have a need for it.

You could probably out shoot that Wilson Combat with a dumb ole awesome CZ P09 that costs less than 1/4 of the cost. And it will hold an amazing 20 rounds.
Or any dumb ole CZ's.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.