would you buy this for $2800

2878 67
Space Engineering Still life photography Silver Gun accessory

Damn nice double stack Wilson Combat 9mm.....mmmmmmmmmm good
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
11,539 Posts
There's three reason's I can think of:
1. Pistol shooting is your livelihood, so you spend whatever it takes.
2. Your a poor shooter and someone has convinced you (Not a Friend) that the more you spend, the better you'll get.
3. Your a showoff that can't wait to brag how much you spent. Gun Broker is full of people who just have to have that 1873 Colt Single Action Army that Billy the Kid once held.

· Premium Member
11,539 Posts
I like the Wilson, I'm sure it's a great pistola.

I can't drop that kind of jingle on a gun just yet. But I really liked the concept, so I went about making my own version. Instead of a 1911 platform, I went with the CZ P-01 Omega. It's about the same size overall, and I swapped out the decocker for the thumb safety, and installed some TFX's. I'm very happy with the results. Plus for the 9mm as a platform, I would actually rather have the CZ 75 over the 1911.

Mine was probably around $700 start to finish when you add in the night sights and the grips. It's not a $2800 custom gun by any means, but let me tell you, it is one sweet shooting EDC.

I'm with you.

· Premium Member
11,539 Posts
I would love to have that pistol but I really don't have a need for it.

You could probably out shoot that Wilson Combat with a dumb ole awesome CZ P09 that costs less than 1/4 of the cost. And it will hold an amazing 20 rounds.
Or any dumb ole CZ's.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.