Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally retired from formal instruction and would like to sell my Glock 22P. Have original box & mags still new, 3 - 10 rd. mags used for demos, and a bag of Dummy rds. NO PARTS were ever used with live rounds. Excellent Condition, the plastic sights are a little beat up.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
There I go... AssuMe-'in again!
The Glock 22P is the .40 cal. Red Training Gun.
It works just like any Glock pistol, except for the FIRING part.
There is no hole in the breech face for the striker, and the barrel is solid with a ported chamber. Dummy rounds can be manually cycled through the action from the magazine and the 22P can be dry-fired. The slide must be cycled to reset the trigger, unlike the 17R.

Make me an offer.

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
That takes me out of the deal.

Thanks for the full description. I was looking for the "R" model with full trigger reset after each pull.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
20 bucks.

Reactions: SCC

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks Dan. All looks good!

For those interested, you can buy and install the Glock reset trigger (available from glockstore.com) and make it nearly identical to the R/Reset model. I have one of these, and will install it and see how it compares to the other R/Reset model I have (17R). Let's see if the trigger pull feels the same after it.

Now I have to play and see if we can also get a regular 22P barrel and laser in it, so it fires a laser beam on shooting. Should be nice to use for dryfire/laser targets.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have finally retired from formal instruction and would like to sell my Glock 22P. Have original box & mags still new, 3 - 10 rd. mags used for demos, and a bag of Dummy rds. NO PARTS were ever used with live rounds. Excellent Condition, the plastic sights are a little beat up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone still have one of these available?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts