GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
First throwing ax bullseye.
2,390 Posts
The day before a flight to Macau, I stopped at Panda. My fortune cookie said, "You will travel over a large body of water." How do it know?
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I keep waiting for the one that says "don't eat yellow snow".

Reactions: Paul53

·
Standing my ground...
1,315 Posts
I got one that said, "Next time try the shrimp." Even the people running the restaurant thought it was funny.

Reactions: Paul53

·
I feel pretty.
3,272 Posts
My favorite is
"you will inherit a fortune''

So I'm like ''cool, more money''.
Then I'm like ''damn, someone in my family is going to die.''

And you know they're over there, laughing about it. Wondering which response we'll have first.

We should put little messages in the food we send over there:
Fun facts!
"Did you know that a handful of smart bombs targeted at just a few river damns can wipe out most of your country?''

·
Banned
1,948 Posts
May you live in interesting times. And also Perish in them...
okay i made it up but the
686d1143.jpg
Chinese was good.

·
Registered
14,982 Posts
Most of the fortune cookies I've gotten over the last 10 years or so tell me they aren't even trying anymore. They're more like 'proverb cookies' now, and rarely worth the share/laugh around the table like they used to be.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
The fortune cookies we get anymore are pretty lame. Thank goodness the food is great.

Keep away from the Bat Soup.

·
Registered
8,406 Posts
We were at a Chinese place when we were dating and my wife to be got one that said “The greatest danger is your stupidity.”

She did marry me, so...

Reactions: Greenman556

·
17,564 Posts
I got one recently that said, "A Smart Phone is only as smart as the person using it"

--Only kidding, not really. That's something my brother said after first getting a smart phone.

·
Firm member
29,879 Posts
There was a place on W. 23rd St. and Second Avenue that had the most hysterically obscene fortune cookies. Good times. HH

1 - 20 of 25 Posts