World's Top Epidemiologists - Masks Don't Work!

Discussion in 'Covid-19 News/Info' started by Wayward Son, Aug 9, 2020.

1. elkhart

elkhart

And that makes sense. I see people around here wearing them outside. My sister was wearing one while she was biking in the Rockie Mountains. She's a Biden supporter, so...

redneck ron and Westexas like this.
  2. Westexas

Westexas

Well that explains why I see a lot of that around here. Common sense and critical thinking seems to be lacking these days.

3. Trucker3573

Trucker3573

ZZZ....just as many say they do work. The only facts are that no matter what the health crisis is many will live their lives as if nothing is going on. Is what it is. Hell every expert could agree that masks work and people would still piss and moan and not wear one. It’s really ridiculous when you think about it. Is putting a mask on really I mean really that inconvenient and such a huge deal?? No!! We can’t even get people to comply with something as simple as that so measures to contain any virus will never work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tacit mesa, Westexas and Dave514 like this.
  4. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

I’m not “happy” paying extra for seat belts, air bags and back up cameras and catalytic converters, but I can’t buy a new car without them.

Wearing a mask in public is probably the least possible intrusion on my “liberty” I can think of.

tacit mesa likes this.
  5. Trucker3573

Trucker3573

Agreed and that argument is so damn lame anyway. Seems everything in life has good and bad in it. Freedom/liberty aren’t exempt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

czsmithGT likes this.
  6. rlewpolar

rlewpolar

This is one of the major problems in fighting this and upcoming pandemics; the American mindset. It really is bewildering watching Americans flounder about and inflict self-harm while babbling incoherently about freedoms and the Constitution. It’s like your Oncologist tells you to stop smoking because you’ve been diagnosed with Stage 2 lung cancer and you start arguing with him about your liberty and tyranny. You would be lucky not to be 5150’d.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

czsmithGT, Trucker3573 and tacit mesa like this.