Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I borrowed a friends shovel to put some snow in the back of my pickup so I could get around better, well he had just a tiny little shovel and it was gonna take me a year to put enough snow in my pickup to make a difference, so I said piss on it all. Well I am drivin down the street and see this cat runnin a Cat skid steer loader, I pulled into the lot and asked the cat if he could put some snow in the back of my pickup, and he said sure. So I worked smart instead of hard:supergrin:

·
Enslaved in IL
5,775 Posts
Hey okie, a friend of mine called last night, said he was snowed in at a truckstop in muskogee! Guess you guys got it pretty bad too, huh? He said the food was good though, so I am guessing you probably know the truck stop.

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Okie, In my experience when it snows it lands in the pick up beds:supergrin:

Park outside next time it snows:supergrin::wavey:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey okie, a friend of mine called last night, said he was snowed in at a truckstop in muskogee! Guess you guys got it pretty bad too, huh? He said the food was good though, so I am guessing you probably know the truck stop.
Well there are only two here so I got a 50/50 chance:supergrin:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okie, In my experience when it snows it lands in the pick up beds:supergrin:

Park outside next time it snows:supergrin::wavey:
Didn't have enough though, as a lot of it blew out:crying:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Okie, good for now, but what are you going to do when it melts???
By the time it melts the roads will be clear and I won't need it:supergrin:

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I'm snowed in for two days now. :crying: If this keeps up, tomorrow I'm looking for a front end loader. :cool:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm snowed in for two days now. :crying: If this keeps up, tomorrow I'm looking for a front end loader. :cool:
I'm so sorry my friend:sadangel:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Use Linux!
15,639 Posts
So you are using cat labor!? Does the kitty labor board approve? :supergrin:

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I borrowed a friends shovel to put some snow in the back of my pickup so I could get around better, well he had just a tiny little shovel and it was gonna take me a year to put enough snow in my pickup to make a difference, so I said piss on it all. Well I am drivin down the street and see this cat runnin a Cat skid steer loader, I pulled into the lot and asked the cat if he could put some snow in the back of my pickup, and he said sure. So I worked smart instead of hard:supergrin:
I just can't imagine the snakes that squirm around in your head everyday.:wavey:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I just can't imagine the snakes that squirm around in your head everyday.:wavey:
I'll bet there are a few for sure:rofl::rofl:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts