Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
The wind serenades a purified man.
4,995 Posts
The pistol looks really nice. 26 months . WTF.
I admit, I understand you. An entire house can be built in less than half that time. It is a beautiful 1911 though. And we are discussing 1911s after all. If you have to ask, you wouldn't understand the answer anyway. I'm not entirely sure I understand why it requires over two years to produce one. Hell, you can produce a Stealth Bomber in less time. I have to admit though, that's still one damn gorgeous 1911. Would love to own one. One day, I'm gonna sell a couple head of cattle and buy one.

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
True, a house or a stealth bomber could be built in less time; however consider there are only a few gunsmiths in CCS and they devote a lot of time to each build. As long as a person has other guns to shoot in the interim, it's not too bad. This is a special treat to myself.

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
Beautiful pistol.
Looks too nice to shoot.
But I would have to anyway.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Beautiful, beautiful, (as Lawrence Welk would say). I loved the old blue Colt used to do as well. High polish, dark bluing what's not to like?

I used to own some of those old classic Colts and now I'm done to one. Stupid me.

·
4,995 Posts
Beautiful, beautiful, (as Lawrence Welk would say)
OK, vba. Now you've brought my attention back to this 1911. I'd been working hard to forget about it. Had to go back to the first of the thread and look at the photos again. To me it's just a gorgeous piece of armament.

·
Registered
12,106 Posts
Oh, dear! I think I'm in love! I might need to add one like that to the list...

:flag: :cheers: :hearts: :hugs:

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
OK, vba. Now you've brought my attention back to this 1911. I'd been working hard to forget about it. Had to go back to the first of the thread and look at the photos again. To me it's just a gorgeous piece of armament.
These are for Dynactus

Firearm Gun Trigger Air gun Gun barrel

Firearm Gun Trigger Air gun Gun accessory

Font Text Glass Logo Metal

Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft gun Airsoft

I call this last pic "Beauty and the Beast".

·
4,995 Posts
These are for Dynactus
Now I have a feeva for the Beauty!! If she were a woman, I'd be asking for your permission to marry her. She's just such a young, pristine, and beautiful little filly. All this, and I don't even know her name.

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Her name is American Beauty. This one is spoken for, but I am sure she has a twin sister back home in Hartford, CT.

Reactions: Dynactus
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.