Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I received my series 70 National Match from Colt's Custom Shop last week and wanted to share a few pics. It is royal blue with a Novak gold dot front site. I put a pair of desert ironwood grips on it after I got it home. This pistol has the smoothest 3 lb trigger that I have ever felt. I cannot say enough about the craftsmanship and customer service from CCS.

Gun Firearm Trigger Revolver Gun barrel

View attachment 329146

Firearm Gun Trigger Shotgun Air gun

View attachment 329147

Gun Firearm Trigger Revolver Airsoft gun

Gun Firearm Trigger Starting pistol Revolver

Gun Firearm Trigger Revolver Shotgun

Sky Material property Font

·
Banned
65,070 Posts
I received my series 70 National Match from Colt's Custom Shop last week and wanted to share a few pics. It is royal blue with a Novak gold dot front site. I put a pair of desert ironwood grips on it after I got it home. This pistol has the smoothest 3 lb trigger that I have ever felt. I cannot say enough about the craftsmanship and customer service from CCS.

View attachment 329153

View attachment 329146

View attachment 329152

View attachment 329147

View attachment 329148

View attachment 329149

View attachment 329150

View attachment 329151
How long did you have to wait for the work?

·
Premium Member
42,242 Posts
A stunning display of craftsmanship.....congrats she looks like a peach!

I recently acquired a Series 70 GCNM that has had a bit of work, its a phenomenal shooter!

Reactions: FullClip

·
Cuhootnified Roamer
10,187 Posts
Beautiful and classy, I'm really diggin' it. Enjoy in health!

·
NRA Life Member
67,780 Posts
Nice one. That looks like the bluing Colt has always been known for. I've got an old 1892 Colt DA revolver in the safe with all the finish warn off, but when I take it apart I can still see that blue on the inside. Contrary to some here, I love Colt 1911's above all others.

·
Native Mainiac
25,616 Posts
Beautiful gun for sure and makes me wicked jealous. I'd be scared to even touch it as I can put an idiot scratch on a 1911 by just looking at one too long.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the nice comments, everybody. I have seen a couple other royal blue guns, so the finish was an easy choice. This baby is an awesome shooter. Guns from CCS are made by a single gunsmith who obviously take pride in their work. Mine was made by James.

·
Premium Member
42,242 Posts
Thanks for the nice comments, everybody. I have seen a couple other royal blue guns, so the finish was an easy choice. This baby is an awesome shooter. Guns from CCS are made by a single gunsmith who obviously take pride in their work. Mine was made by James.

Thanks for sharing........

·
Registered
8,033 Posts
Outstanding!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Life is good
3,133 Posts
Very nice Colt!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts