close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

wooohoo

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by jboost, Apr 2, 2010.

1. jboost

jboost

Just got home from taking my Conceal and Carry class went great just gotta get the paperwork filled out and dropped off.

However now the real work begins trying to figure out what and how to carry, I have been using my Glock 17 every range visit and love it. How many carry a 19 and what kind of holster do you use? Do you find it to be too bulky?

2. GlockGSXR

GlockGSXR 2wheels

Congratulations man. I know the feeling. Took my class a couple of weeks ago. Now I'm just waiting and checking the mail every day. :)

Got a 19 and I have a crossbreed supertuck on the way. I imagine it is going to conceal very nicely.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2010

3. Jon_R

Jon_R

I carry most times a G23/19.

My setup is Wilderness 5 Stitch Belt and a M-Tac about 800 (lefty). I don't find them bulky and it is pretty comfortable with the right holster AND belt.

The M-Tac has lots of adjustments so you can change so much you will find the right spot.

4. JVO

JVO

Nice to see another glock and gixxer junkie around here. Glock 26 and k8 gsxr 600 here!

5. HWA GLOCKER

HWA GLOCKER

G26 and G17 with MTAC and Beltman 1.5 horsehide.

6. GlockGSXR

GlockGSXR 2wheels

Haha awesome! Glock 19 and k7 gsxr 600!

Edit: wish I had a 750 now but oh well :p Very happy with my 600 which I put 22,000 miles on so far

Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
  7. jboost

jboost

just ordered the supertuck as others have said the 2 week trial period won me over if I don't like it the mtac will be next on the list. Thank you all for the responses looking forward to becoming part of the conceal and carry community everyone seems to be extremely friendly and knowledgeable!!

8. Glock Gator

Glock Gator

I carry a G17 every day in a Better Holster holster shirt. Very comfortable. It is like an Under Armour material and not hot.