Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Static Nomad
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could not be more proud of them. Its going to be tough because the child is mixed race with a congenitive heart defect and will need surgery. But that makes me that more proud that they are taking him in and giving him a decent shot at life. She knows I will be there for her and help in any way I can. Im gonna be a grandpa and have another kid to spoil!!! Yesssss! I'm so happy I can cry! I don't care revoke my man card again. This is wonderful news for me.

·
I have bad aim
865 Posts
I thought the thread was going to say they were getting a piece together kit Ar. Congrats on the new kid though.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Congratulations Sir,

That is EXCELLENT news! What they are doing for that child is a great thing!

I have a 3 year old nephew that has 3 heart defects, and required to have surgery two weeks after he was born, and then last July. Oh and he is missing half a lung. STILL the boy has two speeds fast and faster! He can wear out any two adults "assigned" to keep up with him. Ask me how I know this.

Not to take away from your joy, just want you to know there is a lot of advancement in medicine in this area, especially for children.

Congratulations to you, your daughter, your son in law, and especially your grandson. I've no doubt G-d has placed him with the right people.

Best wishes always,

Dave

·
NRA Life Member
853 Posts
Congrats on being a grandpa! You have obviously raised your daughter very well!

·
Registered
276 Posts
I`m very happy for you sir.My prayers are with you and your family during the surgery.Please let us know that everything came out allright as I`m sure it will.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Deepest congrats, ghostman1960. You have a brave, compassionate, and strong family. You have a lot to be proud of. I expect updates as things move along!

·
Infidel
780 Posts
Congratulations on the new grandchild, thay are saints for their actions.

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Congrats, Grandpa. Take care of that little guy. He will make you so happy at times, and at other times ....... :whistling: You will still love him!!!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Congrats! We adopted my 9 yr old from China and it's changed our lives forever as it will your kids!

Here's my Chinese Snow Angel from todays DFW snow....

·
Banned
170 Posts
I could not be more proud of them. Its going to be tough because the child is mixed race with a congenitive heart defect and will need surgery. But that makes me that more proud that they are taking him in and giving him a decent shot at life. She knows I will be there for her and help in any way I can. Im gonna be a grandpa and have another kid to spoil!!! Yesssss! I'm so happy I can cry! I don't care revoke my man card again. This is wonderful news for me.
Hard to share your Enthusiasm, is it really that hard to adopt a pure White perfectly healthy baby from the Ukraine?

Not trying to be rude....but seriously!

·
Banned
170 Posts
Yeah, just go away.

Don't be so harsh to judge. Recently, I adopted a blind german shepard/great dane/mastif/beagle mix with two legs, one kidney and no bladder at the expense of a perfectly healthy Golden Retriever.

Can I get congratualtions for my sacrifice too? Please?

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
Congrats to you...both for getting a new grandchild and on raising such a fine child of your own. It takes a special person to do what they are doing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts