Glock Talk banner

Wondering How Many Are Considering...

5392 Views 107 Replies 57 Participants Last post by  VIS07
... one or more gun purchases before the 2020 election? With the possibility of Democrap's gaining either the Senate and/or the White House, now might be a good time to again consider such a purchase, especially an AR.
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

· Registered
9,525 Posts
... one or more gun purchases before the 2020 election? With the possibility of Democrap's gaining either the Senate and/or the White House, now might be a good time to again consider such a purchase, especially an AR.
An AR would be the last thing I would buy. I am going to buy guns through private transactions that don't leave an electronic trail and spare parts.

· Preferred Pronouns: (It, Ya'll, Bruh)
3,422 Posts
Democrats shouldn't scare you. Not a single one of them is electable and not a single one will deliver on coming door to door.

RBG is on borrowed time, so once Trump gets TWO MORE PICKS, ammo is going to be in high demand as riots spread across the country.

Santa's bringing me a shiny blue 750XL. :)

· Ban Hamster
5,749 Posts
I have 8 that I haven't even fired, then again I recently experienced a tragic boating accident.

I suppose the left is correct, and I (nobody) shouldn't own firearms ;)

· Registered
9,525 Posts
Democrats shouldn't scare you. Not a single one of them is electable and not a single one will deliver on coming door to door.

RBG is on borrowed time, so once Trump gets TWO MORE PICKS, ammo is going to be in high demand as riots spread across the country.

Santa's bringing me a shiny blue 750XL. :)
If the dems get in office they will appoint judges that will uphold every anti gun law ever passed.

· Registered
9,525 Posts
Well, I likely won’t be purchasing magazines for guns I don’t already own. Right?
In Australia it is illegal to use a gun for SD or have one in your car or on you, the dems like the Australian gun laws. If the dems get power we will have more than mags to worry about.

The gov. in Australia also limits the amount of ammo that can be bought.

· Registered
9,525 Posts
I sold everything so I have nothing to turn in or register.

And by the way, this time around no grandfathering. This is going to be a complete ban and government buy back like Australia. So you can stock up on the $1000 AR's now and get $200 back when you turn it in.
Exactly the libs are playing for keeps this time around.

· I don't even know....what I'm doing here....
10,221 Posts
In Australia it is illegal to use a gun for SD or have one in your car or on you, the dems like the Australian gun laws. If the dems get power we will have more than mags to worry about.

The gov. in Australia also limits the amount of ammo that can be bought.
So, what are you trying to say?

I should NOT buy high cap mags to go with the semi-autos I already own? I should just sell them all now?

I’m not understanding your message, here.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.