7,198 Posts
For carry the G26 or G30.

For match a G17

For being macho G20 or G29.

:wavey:

·
Registered
559 Posts
Well, I do not own a glock, but I shot a glock match recently and won a pistol.
I'm not envious that you get a... free glock... at no cost to you... didn't have to pay for it... doesn't cost you a penny... a gift... exempt from payment... at no charge... without cost or obligation... and you don't even have to pay for the dang thing! :wow::cheers::dancing::music:

Good for you! :wavey:

·
Banned
2,577 Posts
Congratulations. G30 or G30sf if you want to carry it. G21 or G21sf if not. Depends on your hand size.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Stimpy is an awesome shot, come try and beat him in the yearly GA Fal match!

I'd get a Glock 20 if that is one of your options. The G20 is in a league by itself, it has no equals..

Otherwise, get the G19.

·
Banned
474 Posts
Congratulations on the win!!:pepper:

Not a bad idea asking for advice, but I think to match you up with the perfect glock for you we need more info. What kind of guns do you own now? How many different calibers? Are you a small caliber guy or do you like great big booms? Do you want to conceal carry this gun? Home defense? Range gun only?

Throw some more info, we will match you with the perfect pistol.

·
Registered
466 Posts
If you are going to continue to compete, I would get the 34. For carry, like others have stated you might want to go smaller. 27 or 26.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Roymail, well I DID have to pay to enter, and had to shoot well, it wasn't a random draw thing.

Anyhoo I am just not sure what I want to use it for. I have a carry gun I am happy with. I am thinking about getting a G19 as a good all around piece.

·
MDW Guns
3,745 Posts
A friend of mine won a Glock and he had to pay extra for the large frame or match (34/35) Glocks and for NS.
Personally I would get a 32 or 33.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts