Glock Talk banner

Woke

2085 Views 45 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  Jarhead0311/2142
Pathetic

U.S. Marine Corps Goes Woke, Celebrates ‘Pride Month’ with Rainbow Bullets U.S. Marine Corps Goes Woke, Celebrates 'Pride Month' with Rainbow Bullets
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

· Registered
402 Posts
I think you guys are forgetting that just 13 years ago, gays were getting separated just for being gay… they didn’t need an “incident” or anything to occur, just the simple knowledge that they were gay… being gay doesn’t make somebody bad at their job or less of a human being.
You’re pretty sensitive about this topic. Anything we should know??? All good, bro

· Registered
612 Posts
Well, not being a security risk, if your orientation is already well known, would be a plus, right? I don't think gays have any more skeletons in the closet (no pun intended, honest!) than anyone else and at least in some cases, fewer! It's not like they could be blackmailed by the threat of someone "telling" on them!

Still, I don't think there should be any parades or special month for anyone's sexuality. These things always go too far, with displays of "affection" (lust) in public being the norm. I don't want to see anyone doing their thing in the front yard. If I want to see anything like that, there's plenty of it on the internet... Where it belongs!
Cheers,
crkckr

· Registered
806 Posts
🤣 no, but I’m surprised you’re the first person to say something like that.
So am I. Took longer than expected.

I agree with you for the most part though. It is what is. And personally I've never really cared whether people were gay or not, makes no difference to me as long as they do what they're supposed to and avoid introducing unnecessary drama.

That said, I do prefer people who just happen to be gay over flamers whose entire existence seems to revolve around being gay and wanting everyone to know it.

The whole in your face gay pride stuff got old a long time ago...

Also, I thought this reaction meme posted in that Twitter feed was pretty funny.

· Registered
500 Posts
So am I. Took longer than expected.

I agree with you for the most part though. It is what is. And personally I've never really cared whether people were gay or not, makes no difference to me as long as they do what they're supposed to and avoid introducing unnecessary drama.

That said, I do prefer people who just happen to be gay over flamers whose entire existence seems to revolve around being gay and wanting everyone to know it.

The whole in your face gay pride stuff got old a long time ago...

Also, I thought this reaction meme posted in that Twitter feed was pretty funny.

I prefer the same. I don’t want it in my face either way, it’s simply unprofessional. I don’t think the military is a place for politics, but if it comes to inclusion and betterment of quality of life for active service members, let them have their damn parade. It’s only once a year. You don’t have to celebrate if you don’t want to! 🤣 but yeah, let them do their thing. For those that are “pushing” it upon others unnecessarily, there’s a plethora of ways to deal with the issue.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts