Glock Talk banner

Woke

2084 Views 45 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  Jarhead0311/2142
Pathetic

U.S. Marine Corps Goes Woke, Celebrates ‘Pride Month’ with Rainbow Bullets U.S. Marine Corps Goes Woke, Celebrates 'Pride Month' with Rainbow Bullets
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
500 Posts
Pathetic

U.S. Marine Corps Goes Woke, Celebrates ‘Pride Month’ with Rainbow Bullets U.S. Marine Corps Goes Woke, Celebrates 'Pride Month' with Rainbow Bullets
I don’t agree with a lot of the current political direction. But it is what it is. Times are changing, if you don’t change with it… what are we supposed to do as this “margin” of non traditionals grows, and the able bodied traditionals shrinks? Why do you care so much about where another dude puts his thing? You doing this is an effort to disgrace people who are currently serving, and it’s a disgrace on yourself and your own service. You all wanna call yourself modern day Spartans and other gay egoistic ****… meanwhile, spartans were f’ing each-other left and right… but you embody the term and get their crap tattoo’d on you anyways…

· Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don’t agree with a lot of the current political direction. But it is what it is. Times are changing, if you don’t change with it… what are we supposed to do as this “margin” of non traditionals grows, and the able bodied traditionals shrinks? Why do you care so much about where another dude puts his thing? You doing this is an effort to disgrace people who are currently serving, and it’s a disgrace on yourself and your own service. You all wanna call yourself modern day Spartans and other gay egoistic ****… meanwhile, spartans were f’ing each-other left and right… but you embody the term and get their crap tattoo’d on you anyways…
Cool story, bro. If you do not agree, then change it. Yes, if you currently serve, you are supporting an illegitimate, Communist regime.

· Registered
1,555 Posts
So since everyone has a month, I want a fat old white mans month. August should be good, it's got 31 days for partying.

The Marines can paint some 50 cals white to represent us.

· Registered
500 Posts
Cool story, bro. If you do not agree, then change it. Yes, if you currently serve, you are supporting an illegitimate, Communist regime.
I’m not in anymore. And they did disagree, and they did change it. If you’re upset about it, you should’ve tried harder than they did. My point is, gays have died for this country also. You’re a ****ing disgrace.

· Registered
500 Posts
More Gunny Hartmans, less woke nonsense. If you can't see how homosexuality could degrade unit cohesion, you were probably part of the 1st Typewriter Battalion, Stapler Company.
I’m not saying I agree with it all, but it’s a societal change. I’ve seen a single gay marine trash a platoons cohesion, while there are other platoons that are tighter than most, with gays in it. And no, I wasn’t admin, I was amphib assault. I definitely think it’s getting too soft and too loose, and discipline is degraded. But it comes down to the individual people, not a stereotype that is being exacerbated.

· Registered
11,395 Posts
Well some person said don’t ask, don’t tell.

Now we have Gay Pride Parades, and Gay service Member in the parades in Uniform.

New normal I guess.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts