Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Bombdiggity
28,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.yogavive.com/

I dont know how long they have been around but I am just seeing them show up on store shelves and only at hippie and health stores.

You need to know these things are sent from heaven. Watching what you eat doesnt mean you cant eat well. They are good, ultra low cal and very filling. You get a lot of food for the calories. Kind of like rice cakes that actually taste good...real good.

It would seem they are a proprietary product and new so they are unique and I have not found the same product elsewhere (I have not looked very hard)

They are not a cheap product. If anyone else is making them (again, I have not found them) that would be cool. I would like to buy the product in bulk. Yogavive only seems to sell them in limited size packets.

·
Registered
8,711 Posts
I've had something similar to it Rabbi, are they kind off like a dried apple chip that's got the crispy texture of a potato chip? But when you eat them the moisture in your mouth turns it into an apple slice?

·
The Bombdiggity
28,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've had something similar to it Rabbi, are they kind off like a dried apple chip that's got the crispy texture of a potato chip? But when you eat them the moisture in your mouth turns it into an apple slice?
Could be. To me it just seemed like a thick (puffy? ) freeze dried apple slice that tasted very good.

I hope they can do it to bananas as well. I love dried banana chips. This process *seems* to make the same amount of food seem like so much more.

·
The Bombdiggity
28,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
The Bombdiggity
28,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts