GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I wanted to wish all of the regulars here a happy Thanksgiving.

For many of us, myself included, the has been a horrendous and stressful year. Glock collecting has been one of the few distractions which has allowed me to escape some of the challenges of the year. The regulars here greatly enrich the hobby for me. You all make it great fun. I've learned so much from all of you, have enjoyed seeing many of you add fantastic pieces to your collections and many of the threads have been very informative and great fun.

It's also been great having some new serious collectors join our ranks as regular contributors such as Adam and CK. Just so great to have you guys here!!

I am thankful for you all.

I want to wish all of you and yours a happy Thanksgiving. As 2020 thankfully will be coming to an end soon let us all hope for a better 2021.

Stay safe and all the best,

Ron

·
Registered
208 Posts
Glockhoarder,
I echo your sentiment and have more than enjoyed being accepted as a new member here. I have and continue to learn so much from real experts in this field. I never imagined how much I would enjoy collecting these "plastic guns."

GH, you and your willingness to share your experiences, collection, and knowledge of this world was what made me want to acquire my collection. Your sacrifice and selfless service to society in your "second" career is admirable and inspirational to people like myself. As I've said before, you are a rare gem and this forum is lucky to have you my friend. I have been able to secure the pinnacle of this collecting world because of you alone. (I'll talk more about that in a future thread).

Of course, the high level of expertise and knowledge from the likes of PT, LAT, 58, CK, and others is unmatched anywhere else on any of these forums. I'm truly honored to be a part of it.

Happy Thanksgiving to all,
Adam4

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! The comradery here has true kelly been a blessing and escape this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glockhoarder,
I echo your sentiment and have more than enjoyed being accepted as a new member here. I have and continue to learn so much from real experts in this field. I never imagined how much I would enjoy collecting these "plastic guns."

GH, you and your willingness to share your experiences, collection, and knowledge of this world was what made me want to acquire my collection. Your sacrifice and selfless service to society in your "second" career is admirable and inspirational to people like myself. As I've said before, you are a rare gem and this forum is lucky to have you my friend. I have been able to secure the pinnacle of this collecting world because of you alone. (I'll talk more about that in a future thread).

Of course, the high level of expertise and knowledge from the likes of PT, LAT, 58, CK, and others is unmatched anywhere else on any of these forums. I'm truly honored to be a part of it.

Happy Thanksgiving to all,
Adam4
Wow, thanks so much Adam4! Super kind of you. Most appreciated.

Knowing that I had a part in attracting such a fantastic person and collector to the hobby is extremely gratifying. Just fantastic having u here. I'm very glad that I've been able to help w your fantastic collection.

Happy Thanksgiving

·
Premium Member
7,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys are awesome! Happy thanksgiving! Wish I had more cash to complete my collection at this time. But some day I will have every glock gen4 9mm!
Sounds like you're off to a grest start. Grest having u here.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I’m sure I am like many here who visit this forum multiple times a day just to see any new posts.
I’m thankful for those of you who actively contribute and fuel the passion of Glock collecting. Whether it be asking questions, sharing photos, links or adding info and or opinion.
You are a unique collection of friends and I greatly look forward to what you add here.

This is my home on the net basically. I am humbled by any sense of being knowledgeable about older Glocks. Thank you for any recognition on that front.
I will always be a student for information about older Glocks and continue my pursuit to explore offering the forum my take on this hobby.

Thank you to all here who allow me to feel like part of the Glock Collectors Gang. GCG baby.. All the way and every day.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts