Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,171 Posts
Ok I’m guessing that everyone is still alive. That being said why in the cinnamon toast ** didn’t the backup officer do a mag dump into that * after he shot at her partner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
looks like she fired a few rounds, slide is back.

Lady cop was useless.
What video did you watch?

She literally ran away when the shooting started leaving her partner to get shot at several more times as BG exited vehicle and ran away.
her partner got in line of fire, got shot, went to cover I don’t think she could see. Had a jam? Maybe twice? Went to cover to clear jam, kept finger off trigger. How I was trained.

but the whole time her finger was outside the trigger even before the shooting started

View attachment 988870

View attachment 988871
and after too
Sounds good.

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
So a potential training/qual scar mixed in. Plus some loose grip work.

Reactions: pgg00

·
Mr. Awesome
12,099 Posts
I don't know how often anyone has dealt with deployed side curtain airbags, but they are a PITA. They don't deflate at all. They block view of the passenger compartment.
I believe this is why she didn’t start shooting, sooner. The airbag blocked her view, until he emerged, shooting. This was a cluster, but I do get why she didn’t fire, when we all wish she would have.

·
Premium Member
27,171 Posts
I am almost positive I know her.
If you do. I hope she is not letting all the MMQB finding fault with her not blazing away. With no clear target, with another Officer on other side, likely out of sight, possibly in line of fire….
Bother her.
My impression is she did better then I expect i would. Likely better then 99% of those finding serious fault. (Honestly your left foot should have been pointed strait at threat with elbows in just a touch…);)
nobody is perfect, but pos is down, I understand Officer should recover. Good outcome. Not great.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts