Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Boatswain's Mate
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there own the compact version of the EDC X9? If so how does it shoot and carry? I'm really interested in this pistol but reviews are very limited.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
A friend of mine carries an EDC X9. I forget if it is the compact version. I shot it at the range. It shot great. It's accurate and didn't have any malfunctions

·
Registered
8,068 Posts

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
I haven't seen one yet, but am hoping my local shop gets one in eventually, they do usually stock an EDC X9 or two anyway, often the 4" and a 5".

But, it's specs put it right at Glock 26 size and if my experience tells me anything I'd just carry it with the 15 round mag for a while, then just go ahead and carry the standard X9 anyway. At least that's what I always do between the Glock 26 and 19.

·
Boatswain's Mate
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thank you for the responses. I have been busy today. I went shooting with that Staccato C2 and had a blast. I just got back. I swear I love that thing to no end. Anyway.........

The reason I posted this is because I applied for the "Financing Option" on Wilson Combat's website. I got word today that I am approved. And that I have qualified to take possession of the pistol while I am making payments. However I am not sure if I should get the EDC X9, which is the same size as my Staccato C2 I believe, or if I should get the smaller EDC X9S. Even that one will probably be about the same size as the Bul Armory SAS II UL that I just ordered a week or so ago. But I do know that I want a Wilson Combat again. I just don't know which one.

Edit: I am so happy with this Staccato C2 that I just might get a Staccato P to go along with it.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Reactions: -JCN-

·
Boatswain's Mate
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There is a video out there from a gun store in OH I believe, maybe Illinois. It is called Manning and Sons Inc. The video compares several different models to the X9S. The Hell Cat, the P365, as well as two or three other models. It is about the exact same size as the P365 and the Hell Cat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts