Glock Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Desert Dweller
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a very nice Wilson Carry Comp for sale. I didn't think I would ever sell this but the bug for something else has bitten me.

This is a 2006 production Carry Comp in 45acp. The night sights still glow, but not as bright as they once were. The gun has the recessed slide stop
withe a chamfered frame, ambi safety, and the factory roundbutt one piece magwell. The gun has recently returned from Robar where they went
through it and did the slide stop and magwell before it was refinished in NP3, as was the magazine. The gun does not include the grips in the picture as I was in the
process of changing them and these were sold (I am one of the few that HATE the starburst grips). The gun will ship with no grips, but does include a set of Wilson
medallions that were NP3 coated at the same time as the gun. The gun has not been carried since it was refinished.
As you will see from the pics this gun is flawless. These list new for over $3700 and I have over $800 additional in it. Comes with Wilson case and paperwork

$3500 Shipped/Insured CONUS No Trades

· Desert Dweller
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price lowered. $3350 shipped CONUS (no Calif)

· Desert Dweller
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Final reduction. If it doesn't sell at this price it goes back in the safe.

$3,200

1 - 6 of 6 Posts