GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My prediction is yes. The "moderator" and the Biden team have been choreographing the question and the response for days now. The result will be something like this:

Moderator: "Mr. Vice President, Rudy Giuliani of Team Trump has made the accusation that a laptop containing incriminating emails to and from your son has been found. All credible sources everywhere in the world such as the ex-CIA director who now works for CNN say that this is all a Russian conspiracy and has absolutely no factual basis. Mr. Vice President, do you agree with that assessment?"

Biden: "Yes"

Moderator: "President Trump, now that that is settled, let's go back to the issue of White Supremacy and while we are at it can you please tell us when you stopped beating your wife?"

·
Registered
14,380 Posts
You might be correct, seems like disinformation is their SOP.

funny, disinformation is an actual word

·
King Doofus.
5,478 Posts
Mute
Mute
Mute, mute
Mute
Mute

Reactions: mj9mm

·
Registered
9,390 Posts
She has to bring the topic up. No way to ignore it and still have a comprehensive debate of the major topics.

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
The moderator will give the laptop topic a wide berth.

Reactions: mj9mm

·
I'm your huckleberry....
17,477 Posts
I’d be surprised if she brings that up but if she does Trump needs an excellent alternative summary to offset any Russian disinformation BS. I would like Biden to answer who Mr Big is and if “H” is a nickname for Barack Hussein.
All good points. A shame anything that could even incrementally look negative for Biden will never be heard. "what's your favorite color?" is more likely.

·
Registered
30,230 Posts
Are you kidding? If not, no, he will never be asked by any member of the mainstream media any questions beyond, “Mr. President, Er, sorry, Mr. Vice-President, I got ahead of myself. The question has been asked, if you were bread, what kind of bread would you be?”

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Anyone not yet committed to Biden or Trump (both of those voters :) )
doesn't care about Hunter. It is a trap to run down that rabbit hole
They plan to nail Trump on Covid, Race, and Income Redistribution.

·
Venor ergo sum
3,297 Posts
I don’t think this commie “moderator” will bring it up, but I am sure Trump will. He is bringing Bobulinski to the debate. That ought to throw Joe off some. Plus Bobulinski may be available for interviews after.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts