Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
NRA Member
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's what the dem who appears to have won the election urges Judge Moore to do.
But will he?
The election was won by less than 2% of the vote. The dems accused Roy Moore of having sex with minors. It seems to me, Moore will continue to fight those allegations forever unless he proves their falseness (assuming they were just lies).

hillary certainly hasn't "just moved on". Nor has bho. I hope Judge Moore is a thorn in sides of those dem a****les for a long time.

·
Banned
10,620 Posts
To be quite honest I am so sick and tired of the games each party is playing. We as voters need to vote them all out and elect some new people who will actually do what we want, and what this country needs.

·
Happy Smiley
17,229 Posts
Long term, unless he can somehow get proof that he is innocent of the allegations against him, or get his accusers to recant, I think he's basically finished politically.

·
Banned
4,670 Posts
Look at it this way. An accused pedophile only lost by 2%. Don’t think that the Democrats as anything to brag about with the Jones victory. I bet he’s gone next election, just me hoping.

·
Frisky!
35,968 Posts
Tie up the democrats in every way possible!
Enjoy their own methods.
:)

Reactions: pipedreams

·
Registered
687 Posts
voters need to vote them all out and elect some new people who will actually do what we want, and what this country needs.
I suspect if you were to ask those in AL that voted for Moore, most would tell you that's exactly what they were trying to do. The game has changed. Republicans are stupid enough to take the high ground on electing someone with morals while the democrats would elect Satan if he was on their ticket. The Liberals are far more committed to their party. I suspect Moore has about had enough.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I say in six months time we will learn that the allegations were false and people were paid off. Look what we have learned about What was done to accuse Trump hired hookers to urinate on hotel beds.

·
Registered
10,245 Posts
Look at it this way. An accused pedophile only lost by 2%. Don’t think that the Democrats as anything to brag about with the Jones victory. I bet he’s gone next election, just me hoping.
If he aligns with MAGA, I'd think he can stay.
That would be a smart thing to do, listening to how he was elected.

Dems can brag about how the last 10% of reporting precincts had Jones more than 90%.
To me, there's a chance of irregularities there, like you keep running the same selected ballots over and over, like they did in Detroit. So you hand them in very late, because you're still rerunning them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts