Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I say they will.

Once this is better, or maybe even over, I think the world especially the USA will be back to business as usual. China gets away with murdering thousands of people and destroys economies without a single slap on the hand.

I don't think our Govt will demand any kind of reparations or debt forgiveness. The way our luck has been going China will be the first with a vaccine and we'll be buying the remedy from China like we buy everything else from them.

Given our dependency on China, I have to wonder how stupid can one country be.

Rant Mode Off

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Unless we can prove without a shadow of a doubt that they did something illegal then yes they will. And I figure if we could prove that then trump would be putting them on blast right now.

·
Registered
13,222 Posts
If you really want China to feel any pain from this, it has to start at the ground level. Stop buying crap made in the cesspool of a country.

Yes I know, that is easier said than done, but i have started doing it myself.
I spent considerable time today hand chiseling bricks to fit the backyard patio I am working on rather than buying a Chinese made masonry saw.
It is just one product, but it is a start.

·
Registered
13,222 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I don't think so. Trump will use it as leverage for something to benefit this country.

Do you see Trump letting this slide?

·
Registered
13,222 Posts

·
Registered
11,121 Posts

·
Registered
11,121 Posts

·
Registered
13,222 Posts

·
Rational
14,882 Posts
Australia is the Western country with the most to lose. About 80% of their commerce is tied to the Chinese. There is a lot of talk from the Aussie media about a reckoning in store for Australia, and reevaluating their ties to China. I think that whatever happens with Australia will set the groundwork for whatever the US et al will do in response to this.

·
Good looking deplorable
7,148 Posts
democrats will forgive all of those who harm America.

They have to save all of their blame and hate for Trump and hard working Americans.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Wow, what a bunch of negative Nancy’s here. Hell Yes, China will pay for this! Trump has already said there is a proper time & place to call China onto the carpet over this.
Has everyone here missed that Trump keeps a long score sheet and he doesn’t let anyone off the hook? I also understand Germany, France and a bunch of African countries are all demanding a full accounting over this.
I expect more, longer and louder demands of a full account over this. I personally think any world leader, business man or even consumer to think long and hard over giving the ChiComs another dime.
Unless demoncats win in November; if that happens I’m all wrong and it’ll be business as usual.
My 2¢

Ed

1 - 20 of 27 Posts