Wikipedia exposed as a CIA disinformation front

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Agonizer, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Agonizer

Agonizer .

https://newstarget.com/2019-12-12-wikipedia-exposed-cia-disinformation-front.html

Wikipedia exposed as a CIA disinformation front
    12/12/2019 / By Ethan Huff

A new report has uncovered detailed evidence about who really controls Wikipedia, and it’s not ordinary folks volunteering their time like the platform’s creators claim.

As it turns out, Wikipedia is a deep state propaganda tool masquerading as an online “encyclopedia,” and none other than the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) monitor it 24/7 to ensure that only pre-screened misinformation makes it through the censors.

While Wikipedia may have started out as something more innocent, it has since been co-opted by government spooks who quietly edit certain key entries, including those about 9/11 and the war in Iraq, to prevent the actual truth from going public.

IP logs obtained by a program known as WikiScanner, which was developed by Virgil Griffith from the Santa Fe Institute in New Mexico, reveal that CIA and FBI agents are constantly making changes to Wikipedia entries as part of a covert information manipulation operation of which most everyday people are unaware.

WikiScanner data grabs show that CIA computers edited a Wikipedia entry about the 2003 invasion of Iraq, while an entry about former CIA chief William Colby was similarly altered to expand his career history and praise a Vietnam War rural pacification program he led.

Wikipedia censors about 1,000 IP addresses per DAY, says investigator
    Wikipedia is also engaged in a massive censorship effort whereby it bans the IP addresses of users who try to input truth into the site that contradicts the lies being spread by the CIA and FBI.

Insiders say that Wikipedia bans upwards of 1,000 IP addresses per day, even as it claims to present “neutral,” “unbiased” information about events, people and organizations.

As we’ve also reported, long gone are the days of Wikipedia being “the people’s encyclopedia,” as the site routinely censors natural health content, as well as entries that expose the criminal racket known as Big Pharma.

It’s time to face the facts: Wikipedia is just another mainstream media outlet spreading fake news
    Whether it’s the establishment “right” or the establishment “left,” Wikipedia exists to ensure that only the official narrative is put out there for mass consumption. Anything that doesn’t conform to the deep state’s version of “truth” is quickly scrubbed, often in a matter of seconds, by government jackboots who sit around all day altering Wikipedia entries as they see fit.

For the ordinary man and woman, it’s a near-impossible feat to even gain access to Wikipedia entries for the purpose of editing them, seeing as how the site has constructed a clever hierarchy process that makes it difficult to attain the same top-level privileges that the CIA and FBI have.

For all intents and purposes, Wikipedia is really just another mainstream media fake news outlet like CNN or MSNBC that spreads deep state propaganda as “facts.” The evidence is there if you’re willing to actually take a look.

“Wikipedia is part of the Establishment by all means – it’s no different from an information perspective than the CIA’s very own CNN,” reveals DisruptiveFare.com.

“So a discussion about the MSM and CNN is appropriate here. Wikipedia’s main citation, the #1 ‘news’ source and #1 most credible news organization is – you’ve guessed it – CNNCNN is no different than the Russian Pravda (which means in Russian ‘Truth’) used during Soviet times to spread government propaganda and politically assassinate enemies of the state.”

Be sure to check out the full DisruptiveFare.com exposé on Wikipedia as republished by Zero Hedge.

You can also keep up with the latest news about mainstream media deception, including the kind being pushed by Big Tech corporations like Wikipedia, by checking out Propaganda.news.

2. elkhart

elkhart

It would not surprise me.

rock_castle and B C like this.

3. BGDaddy

BGDaddy Fabulous!!!!

Yeah, newstarget.com seems like a reputable source....

Sam Spade and powernoodle like this.
  4. NAZG26

NAZG26 Lost in transit

The entire media is controlled by deep state

5. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

Wikipedia: Information that you get for free is worth what you paid for it.

rock_castle likes this.
  6. Pluto57

Pluto57

Political entries are a tiny, minuscule, insignificant portion of Wikipedia. And while I have a healthy distrust of the FBI and CIA, I don't trust the nutjobs and some of their wild conspiracy theories either, so perhaps Wikipedia just isn't the greatest place to get accurate political information. Imagination that.

fastbolt likes this.
  7. uhlawpup

uhlawpup l'Italia s'è desta

Why are you quoting fake news from a totally unreliable source? Are you one of those Antifa folks trying to stir up fear and unrest?

BGDaddy likes this.
  8. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

Wikipedia is also full of factual errors.

I find incorrect and inaccurate information all the time while reading Wikipedia articles (mostly history/military related topics).

rock_castle and 6Actual like this.
  9. Oldschooltube

Oldschooltube Flux Capacitor Technician

GT is controlled by the CIA!! I will shout the truth and even though they may try to silence me I wi

10. GlockAndMan

GlockAndMan

Physics, math and programming wiki pages are not altered to suit CIA or FBI as to my humble knowledge.

jeanderson likes this.
  11. stavey

stavey

As well as the mainstream media propoganda machine. Nothing more than mind fodder for brainless liberal lemmings

rock_castle likes this.
  12. Wake_jumper

Wake_jumper

Well then, the CIA needs to step up and start funding Wiki. I am tired of Wikipedia begging me for money to keep operating. I guess I'm a sap for giving them a few $$.

rock_castle, SouthVA and Deltic like this.
  13. Rabid Rabbit

Rabid Rabbit

But yet it is more accurate than encylopedias.
    Yeah, the sub atomic weasel launcher invented by John Browning might be a stretch though.

How do you know wiki is wrong personal knowledge or differs to what you have read or were told?

14. ithaca_deerslayer

ithaca_deerslayer

Does the state control the media, or the media control the state?

15. DocCasualty

DocCasualty Wolverine

What’s the difference?

This seems very plausible to me. Just the other day I looked up Bruce Ohr and found this BS on Wiki:
    “In 2018, Ohr became the subject of right-wing conspiracy theories which alleged that he played an important role in starting the probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election.[5][6] The conspiracy theories allege that the origins of the Russia probe were biased and were intended to undermine then-candidate Trump.” etc.

16. SilverCity

SilverCity

The CIA coined the term "conspiracy theorist" which they label any number of people (911 Truthers, etc) according to former CIA operative Robert Steele. This term shows up often in Wikipedia.

SC

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  17. Glocker Rob

Glocker Rob

I was told 20 years ago that Wikipedia wasn’t acceptable as a quote source in any research based historical paper/essay. I am talking about a History 101 type class research paper. Professor said it right on the first day of class.

So I don’t see how this is news.

rock_castle likes this.
  18. PatinAz

PatinAz

Snopes says it's true.

:dancing:

rock_castle likes this.
  19. lazarus66

lazarus66

They have some nice articles on creamed corn wrestling.

20. Sam Spade

Sam Spade Staff Member Lifetime Member

And yet, this thread is open...weird.

rock_castle and jeanderson like this.