Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Price is shipped. All payments accepted

New hand tooled top quality leather holster from Wickett & Craig. Has had pistol slid into it once or twice, but fit is still snug and needs breaking in; it's never been carried.

$57 Shipped

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:cowboy:

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Will it fit 4 & 5/8 ' barrel?

What about Ruger new Vicarro?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Howdy. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to check the for sale thread until now or I would have replied sooner.

Yes, the holster is actually made for a 4 & 5/8" single action revolver of the common Colt .45 variety. A Ruger Vicaro is exactly what it's made for. It's made to fit the classic 1873 Peacemaker that the Vicaro is a replica of, and this particular one is made specifically for 4 &5/8th" barrels.

You can email me or PM me directly if there are any other questions you might have, or if you'd like to take it. Thanks.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:whistling:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still available

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Would take lower price?
steve

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not set in stone on the price, so yes, I'm considering reasonable offers. I guess the operative word would be "reasonable". You can see in the pics the vendor had $75 on it who in turn gave me 20% off. So I priced it to break even after shipping and paypal fees. But I would like to see it go to a new home where it'll get used. What were you thinking? :dunno:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:whistling:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Price drop to $57 shipped.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts