Rainbow colored protest sign...:dunno:
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

· Super Moderator
61,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/users/37265.html
scorpio_vette

Posted: Sun Feb 21st, 2010 08:27 pm

oh a few of us also found out some "new" information regarding the officers from protias today. i'll leave it up to him if he wants to disclose the information, but definitely adds more fuel to the fire against those officers. at least in my opinion.

protias

Posted: Sun Feb 21st, 2010 08:28 pm

At this point, I am not going to release that information.
He seemed to be very open in all his descriptions of the event. Do you think there may have been some coaching going on? There really are good reasons for separating people involved in an event, interviewing them before the coaches get involved.

· Unfair Facist
28,862 Posts
I see someone posted about it being a big win for the OC crowd.

A place that already permitted OC in thier business now allows OC in their business thanks to the efforts of the OC'ers.

Wow, what a victory.

:upeyes:

· Unfair Facist
28,862 Posts
Oh dear he posted the "damning" information.

After being furious with Captain Varla J. Bishop's response that her officer acted appropriately, the gloves are off. State patrol wasn't even suppose to be in that area. One officer was supposed to be patrolling Ozaukee County (30 miles away). In fact, state patrol does not get lunch, which I know two of the three were there to do.
I wonder if he has contacted the F.B.I. yet to investigate this outrageous behavior!

What an idiot. he thinks cops don't get to eat on duty. What doofus does not understand is that many depts do not give their officer a guaranteed 30-60 min break since they are subject to call. it is not that they cannot eat a meal during their shift.

The more he posts the more obvious it is that he has a chip on his shoulder towards cops.

· Super Moderator
61,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dragoon44;14806212 said:
I see someone posted about it being a big win for the OC crowd.

A place that already permitted OC in thier business now allows OC in their business thanks to the efforts of the OC'ers.

Wow, what a victory.

:upeyes:
The "victory" they are claiming might be all the media coverage, so far.

No one's said how many, but some mention other retailers in the area posted no guns allowed signs. One of the photos showed one in a tanning salon's window. They alleged the po-po distributed the signs - I think - but don't quote me.

They certainly will gain membership from the publicity. Several people are posting they will be "at the next one". Now, therein lies the tactic they should use more frequently.

Have social gatherings on a regular schedule rotating locations to gain exposure. Set a time which makes it convenient for shopping in adjacent retailers by attendees. Shoppers could pay with cash stamped with pro-carry slogans. The dollar speaks loudly.

Of course, they could just wait for another atrocity and let non-carrying citizens associate their social functions with conflict, animosity, protest signs...

· Super Moderator
61,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As I said, witness coaching, context manipulation, may come back to bite someone...

Let me relate this Troopers can't take lunch to my personal experiences.

VSP Troopers do have lunch, often leaving one patrol area to meet another Trooper in his/her area. Finding a place to eat can mean leaving state maintained roads. Sorry, can't finish this logical progression of reality...it makes my head hurt.

Wonder if WSP is aware of his new damning evidence?

· Unfair Facist
28,862 Posts
RussP;14808573 said:
The "victory" they are claiming might be all the media coverage, so far.

No one's said how many, but some mention other retailers in the area posted no guns allowed signs. One of the photos showed one in a tanning salon's window. They alleged the po-po distributed the signs - I think - but don't quote me.

They certainly will gain membership from the publicity. Several people are posting they will be "at the next one". Now, therein lies the tactic they should use more frequently.

Have social gatherings on a regular schedule rotating locations to gain exposure. Set a time which makes it convenient for shopping in adjacent retailers by attendees. Shoppers could pay with cash stamped with pro-carry slogans. The dollar speaks loudly.

Of course, they could just wait for another atrocity and let non-carrying citizens associate their social functions with conflict, animosity, protest signs...
In short what their protest did was, the business where the incident took place which was already OK to OC in remains OK to OC in. but several other local businesses have now posted no Gun signs.

This is a "Victory?"

Sounds like their "coach" is the Iraqi information minister.

"troopers are committing suicide outside of the China Wok as we speak".

:rofl::rofl:

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
69,065 Posts
As a lark, he's what GNG reg's may have said about the CCW photo if it was all Cops:

· Unfair Facist
28,862 Posts
Yet another example of how OC zealots speak out of both sides of their mouth.

· Super Moderator
61,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
In one of the threads they are discussing why no LEOs post openly on the Wisconsin forum. They say it is they fear retribution from their departments if they come out pro-carry.

What a crock...

Why do I keep reading over there...

· Super Moderator
61,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Because I find gems like this:
LOL. Before I began to OC I was very incospicuous with handling my money. No I empty my pockets out on the counter and take time to put the 50's behind the 100's, then the 20's ,10's 5's and singles.
Is that what is known as a double-dare-you? Nope, no one is trolling for attention when open carrying.

All the denials in the universe cannot offset the mindsets openly posted...

Some of these guys make Leonard E. appear quite normal.

· Unfair Facist
28,862 Posts
It is all part of their fantasy, they think they are bad ass gunslingers.

They are little boys still playing cowboy, their little boy mentality shines thru their posts.

A cop can do something I can't???? MOM....... it's not fair!!!!!!!

I can do whatever I want as long as it is legal!!!!

Whatever I want should be legal!!! if it is not then it is violating my rights!!!!!!!

· Super Moderator
61,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Is there a 12-Step for Open Carriers?
Spartacus

Posted: Mon Feb 22nd, 2010 01:25 pm

I have carried concealed many times in the past but after meeting with all of you fine ladies and gentlemen in Sussex I see the importance of what we are trying to do and will forgo a bit of personal protection in the future in order to ensure that I don't run afoul of the law.

I look forward to working with and for all of you in the future and serving the cause and will OC as much as practicable instead of breaking the law.

Last edited on Mon Feb 22nd, 2010 01:25 pm by Spartacus
Another confession of absolute lawful carry...on a public forum. Would be a shame for the media to get hold of that. This illustrates why GT Rule #1 is "No illegal content", and why it is enforced with a passion.

· Unfair Facist
28,862 Posts
But....but.....but.... they all claim to be such good law abiding citizens!

· Super Moderator
61,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Can everyone say, "Wannabe!!"

hehehehehehehe
RussP;14823918 said:
http://www.livinglakecountry.com/sussexsun/news/85063567.html

Sussex incident triggers gun protest

By Kelly Smith
Posted: Feb. 23, 2010 12:52 p.m.

...Sgt. Clark said the troopers were entitled to question Schneider after one of them observed him removing the gun from the trunk of his car, inserting a magazine, and placing a round in the firing chamber of the weapon before walking into the restaurant.

In addition, the troopers observed police scanners, a police style radar gun, and a device that the troopers initially believed was for mounting an emergency flashing light in the interior of the car.

Schneider's car was also equipped with tinted glass windows and three antennae; one for a cb radio and one for each police scanner.

The troopers questioned Schneider because they had reason to believe he was impersonating a police officer, said Clark who added the case was later referred to the Waukesha County Sheriff's office for further investigation.

According to Schneider, the mounting device holds a pocket-sized video camera. He said he used the video camera, the scanners, and the radar gun, which he said is similar to one used to measure the speed of a baseball pitch, for "recreational" purposes and to monitor the speed and flow of traffic while he is driving. ...

· Unfair Facist
28,862 Posts
odd, I thought his supporters swore up and down that the cops had absolutely no reason to think he was a police impersonator.

The more that comes out about this guy the more of a ******bag he appears to be.

· Super Moderator
61,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
protias

Posted: Tue Feb 23rd, 2010 08:58 pm

...and the radar gun, which he said is similar to one used to measure the speed of a baseball pitch, for "recreational" purposes and to monitor the speed and flow of traffic while he is driving.
I said no such thing. I do not measure the traffic flow with the radar gun. I only use it when friends ask me to see how fast they are going (running, biking, etc) or baseball games. There is no way you can measure how fast traffic is going if you are driving with a handheld radar gun because you are measuring speed from another moving object. There would be no way to do it unless the radar gun was tied to the speedometer, which you need police radar units.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts