Why?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by happy seal, Sep 3, 2007.

1. happy seal

happy seal

I posted a thread on caliber corner last night and it is closed after four replies. The thread was "40 or 45 and why?" I would like to know why this was closed. I have a family member that I am trying to get into a 40 cal. Glock and told him about this site and told him to check out this thread.
    ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2. happy seal

happy seal

Still no reply.
    The thread opened back up a day later. I just want to know if I did something wrong.
    :upeyes: :upeyes: :upeyes: :upeyes: :upeyes: :upeyes: :upeyes:

3. DJ Niner

DJ Niner Moderator

Hello.

I wasn't involved with the closing or reopening of that thread, but I CAN tell you that if you do something wrong, you'll almost certainly get a PM or email about it from one of the Moderators or Admins. Sometimes other folks will make a post in a thread that gets it closed (temporarily or permanently) without the original post starter doing anything wrong at all.

Just make sure you are familiar with Glock Talk's posting rules, and follow them at all times, and you shouldn't have any problems. If you see a problem in ANY thread, use the "Report this post to a Moderator" link at the bottom of each post to bring it to our attention, and we'll do what we can to fix it.

Rules can be found here:
    https://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=415933