why?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by snowwdog, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowwdog

snowwdog snowwdog

so when a kid gets gunned down in the projects they send out 5 to 10 cops. The cops clean up the details and get the body moved and such. It gets assigned to a detective and promptly forgotten about. If a local business man gets gunned down they get 15 to 20 cops and the detective actually kind of works it. If a cop gets gunned down they bring in the FBI the ATF the CIA and every other police agency for over 100 miles. There are over 1000 cops running around. They lock down schools, close roads, close air space over an entire city and spare no expense to find the person responsible as soon as possible. They spend millions on all these agencies and overtime is free for all who care to partake. They do not rest until "justice" is done.

Why is there such an angry response from people about the police? Why is there a growing movement against them? Why are normal people in fear when they see a police car? there not doing anything wrong. Were all guilty of it. Just minding our business and the police glues to your bumper. what the hell does this guy want you say? Hes going to hassle me and there's not a dam thing i can do about it. He has the full weight of the government behind him, against little old me. Hes going to ask for my insurance papers, my license papers, my registration papers. Hes going to ask me where im going and what im doing. He will ask me whats in my car. He will ask me endless questions until i snap back at him and then he will pull me out of the car and beat me down and claim i resisted. He can say whatever he wants. No one will take your side of things against his. so again i ask, why are people growing weary of police? Are they better than us? From all outwards appearances it would seam the answer is yes.

Will you be to afraid to respond to this? Are you afraid they are monitoring you? Why all the fear? This is my first amendment right is it not? Im just looking at the world today and pondering "why". Why is there a growing movement against this police state that we have created?

2. John Rambo

John Rambo Raven

Because then its personal for them. Its been this way since there were rulers. **** with the ruler's men and they come down on you with everything they have. I'll leave you to discern the rest.

I don't really worry about any of that unless I'm hauling ass, and then its pretty obvious why I get nervous.

Of course they're monitoring me. But 'they're' also monitoring these police you're talking about. As for the rest, why? Because the media has found it profitable to make you feel like that.

3. Anomander

Anomander

Lol, I've been pulled over plenty and have yet to get the beat down. I did, however get a ticket for no seatbelt the other day that I am still seething about.

4. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

What I've noticed is all this "movement" is happening the last 7 years.

I can't recall this kind of stuff happen during Kennedy, LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bushes, Clinton years (and that's a lot of years). Perhaps the sour grapes were added with Black thuds at polling place and not get prosecuted, then compounded with Trayvon (you know that "If I had a son.."), then some where in the people's house, a squatter said police acted stupidly. And more.

Did police behavior change 7 years ago? I don't think so. They've been who they are since the Watts riot and Rodney King.

nursetim likes this.
  5. Berto

Berto woo woo

So you got a ticket today, yes?

TBO likes this.
  6. BORNGEARHEAD

BORNGEARHEAD

7. DOC44

DOC44

and he had to swallow his joint

KWalrad and TBO like this.
  8. rgregoryb

rgregoryb Amerikaner

geez, someone must like to play with the PoPo

TBO likes this.
  9. UtahIrishman

UtahIrishman BLR

well I'm not 100% sure that your post makes much sense. In the first paragraph my assumption was you supported the police. In the second it's like you are against them.

Then the bit about being monitored. Yes this website is probably monitored. As are many other things.

But I find it doubtful there is anything said here that raises any eyebrows from anyone 'watching' that's assuming they are watching and not taking a nap.

TBO and nursetim like this.
  10. mj9mm

mj9mm

11. John Rambo

John Rambo Raven

Its not 'cops' doing the monitoring, however I'd wager theres plenty said here that raises eyebrows. We're got our share of lunatics and some of them espouse some violent rhetoric.

12. nursetim

nursetim

Lit, talk about heartburn.

13. engineer151515

engineer151515

Sounds reasonable.
    I'll go with this.

TBO likes this.
  14. Kranq

Kranq

I'm either missing some thing or live a charmed life. I've been pulled over a couple times in the last 35 years for minor traffic infractions. I was never hauled out of the car, beaten or shot. I also never attacked or otherwise molested the patrolman. These days, with morons shooting at cops, I have minor concerns of an overzealous officer if I get pulled over and lady luck deals me an new officer in his/her early 20's. But... I'm sure, if that happens, we will both get through it, and go home to our families. Treat them with the same respect you'd like to receive, the vast majority or LEOs will reciprocate.

TBO likes this.
  15. TxGun

TxGun

Paranoid hysterics.

TBO likes this.
  16. walt cowan

walt cowan

So that's the assignment you got at doj today?

17. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

Normal people are not "...in fear when they see a police car."

Dope-addled loons, common thugs, Hope-A-Doped morons, and various denizens of the Democrat Welfare-Slave Plantation are often seriously freaked out by cops, but that is mostly a (mal)function of their weak minds. Nothing to be done about the ones already here; can't fix stupid.

As to future nitwits, I would propose that the government policy of paying stupid people to breed be rescinded; and that we facilitate natural methods of God's ability to 'thin the herd'.

A great place to start would be free dope, but only the hardest of the hard stuff. No decades-long swirling around the drain on weed. We're talking spike the main line a time or three, and it's Elvis and grandma at the end of a tunnel of light. I recommend all Obommunists should move into the light ASAP. Then everybody wins.

DMaddox and Berto like this.
  18. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

B.S. OP.

Last week a nobody (like me) was murdered in the alley behind the apartment complex my wife manages. Security said he counted 18 cars respond before he lost count. :patriot:

Regards,
    Happyguy :)

TBO likes this.
  19. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

'snowwdog', you ask a lot of questions. It think someone from LE needs to reply here, but I'll offer a few thoughts...

First, there are good cops and there are bad cops. Just like any other profession, group or class of people. I feel very strongly that most cops are good cops and more importantly are good people. When one goes bad, like say the guy in SC that gunned down a man in cold blood, everyone knows about it and cops in general get villilfied. Does the cop that actually saves someone's life or helps someone ever get the same coverage that a cop that goes bad does? No. I guess that's partly the media's inclination to only show bad news.

The other thing is this. Most cops have a family to support and are out there trying to earn a living, just like most of us. I give them the benefit of the doubt because, like I said above, I think the vast majority are good people.

20. DOC44

DOC44

EARN A LIVING LIKE MOST OF US......????? like some of us. Its the people that are not out there trying to earn a living that often have interaction with LE officers and they often don't follow directions and cooperate with the officer.

Doc44

OGW and TBO like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.