close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Why would you do this?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Fireglock, Aug 30, 2003.

1. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Ah the feeling of no pressure. But as you stand at the table, looking at a flourescent red square 5 yards in front of you.....how the walls start to close in on you. Making you feel nervous and jittery. You start to gasping for breathe and try to calm yourself down. Everything is silent and still except for the rythmatic thump thump thump of you heart beating in anticipation. You start sweating profusely. You try to focus, but it doesn't help. Then the agonizing beeeep and the feeble attempt to try and squeeze the trigger 10 times. Why, who would want this kind of pressure you ask, why would anybody do something like that to themself.....because your trying to be competitive at a GSSF match and there's a little timer behind your right ear recording your shots. ;f Oh and because some AF punk kid is 7,000 miles away in Iraq heckling you because he can't go shoot with you..........

Words from our bud DJ, protecting Bagdad International for the Air Force. And he was packing Pharaoh just a little! ;f Here's to you DJ, I hope to see you at the matches soon.

2. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Jerry: No Pressure. As you say TJC wont be there. Neither will Clem or Bobby. Don't worry; Be happy. ;f ;c ;c ;c

3. GJM89

GJM89

Clem and Bobby aren't coming, See Jerry there is a higher being.;f ;f ;f

4. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

Are we talking about NOZZLEDICK;d ;d ;d ;Q ;P ;e ;f
    Dan:cool:

5. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

:) :) Geeeeeeeeee I'm a star!;e

Thanks DJ! Thank you for letting Fireglock post your message! Now I no I will really never hear the end of it. IF ND makes a showing it could be the end of the world.;w I will be waiting for your return home safe and sound. Then we can let the D-1's do the talking. Or if I shoot really really well at Statesville and bring home a pistol or money I'll let it do the talking;f ;a ;f

Hope you make it home soon so we are able to shoot together once again.

Pharaoh