Glock Talk banner

Why won’t you ship?

3916 Views 60 Replies 52 Participants Last post by  Adam5
Yes, this is a rant, but I really do want to know why. Cruising through armslist and forum classifieds, it seems any deal I am interested in, the seller is not willing to ship. What is it about shipping that makes sellers not want to do it? Seems like shipping would be more convenient than trying to meet up with someone FTF. Do they not realize it will be shipped to a FFL? Are they afraid they are going to be scammed? Seriously, why not ship? So frustrating.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,836 Posts
Come on. If someone has a choice between a quick FTF sale or shipping, they would take the FTF everytime. Why would I want to go through the hassle of packaging a gun up, going to the gun shop, and worrying about getting paid? I'll take the five minute drive to the walmart parking lot and get cash in hand.

· Registered
3,836 Posts
Why would "FTF Only" sales raise any suspicion? Maybe a guy just doesn't want to risk any issues arising. Also, many people don't want any kind of paperwork. If that is legal in their state, as it is in mine, I have no problem with no paperwork. Heck Ive sold guns without getting a receipt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.