Glock Talk banner
81 - 87 of 87 Posts
So, did I strike a nerve ?? I called and you answered.You Keyboard Commando fellers sure are a touchy bunch :crying:
Hey, anytime you want to shoot for pink slips on a gun, let me know, I travel.:wavey:
You are the example of keyboard commando. One who inflames w/ little or nothing to add to any discussion. I have no nerves to strike, so flail away.:yawn:

I like bikini commando's better.

Is this thread is about Titegroup?
If it is, the stuff is just plain nasty and scary. I take offense that somebody mentioned it in the same keyboard sentence as my revered VV-N320.
Its like storing Kroger's Vodka next to Absolut on the same shelf; my former pastor would never approve.

Life is too short to be messing around with women who look like men, thin toilet tissue, generic liquor, and . . . TG.

Why would a guy put a pink slip on his gun ? Or do you wear a pink slip while shooting your gun ? I am confused . Oh wait , maybe guys who wear pink slips are confused.
Could it be you don’t know what a pink slip means?:dunno:

Why would a guy put a pink slip on his gun ? Or do you wear a pink slip while shooting your gun ? I am confused . Oh wait , maybe guys who wear pink slips are confused.
Again, nothing to add, nothing to see, time to move on.:yawn:

81 - 87 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.