Why Sessions Recused Himself

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by steve4102, Mar 3, 2017.

1. steve4102

steve4102

hogship and JMag like this.
  2. refugeepj

refugeepj

well, didn't the BHO DOJ recuse themselves on several scandalous issues? (HELL NO!)

perhaps the good people just wish to do that which avoids all appearance of being improper.
    won't matter, the attacks will just keep on coming.
    might as well have stonewalled like the last administration did.

robhic and hogship like this.

3. JMag

JMag

The democrats lost the election (to their great surprise), and now they've lost their minds. Simple truth, however inconvenient for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cambo and refugeepj like this.
  4. First shot

First shot

So what does this mean in the whole scope of things?

5. JMag

JMag

It means democrats will continue to be sore losers, and rally around their ex-rabble-rouser-in-chief to attempt to thwart the will of the people, and hold on to some vestige of his failed administration.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  6. Paul7

Paul7

Holder is the AG who flat out lied to Congress.

F14A, JMag, steve4102 and 2 others like this.
  7. hogship

hogship A republic, if you can keep it! Silver Member

Personally, I'd have liked Sessions to not recuse himself.......simply because we know the MSM will pound on this issue, trying to connect dots (that aren't there) involving the Russian connection to the Trump campaign.

Of course, Sessions is doing the right thing for the right reasons......but, I'm convinced the only way to fight this war is not open yourself up to speculation by giving in to the MSM "spin", or "fake news" tactics.

8. steve4102

steve4102

Too late.

He already gave his word in writing to congress weeks ago.

If he reneged on that now he would really be up **** creek.

9. hogship

hogship A republic, if you can keep it! Silver Member

Yeah, probably so......unfortunately.

If he changed his mind, I'd be happy to see that battle happen, tho.......

Regardless, this doesn't mean we should not wake the hell up and fight this fight with the MSM in ways that will help Trump do what he needs to do. Trump needs to succeed, and the only things that are going to help him win these battles, is to fight in the same ways the enemies of freedom have been winning their battles for years. We NEED to get down and dirty with the left/msm. :horsey:

10. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

He recused himself because he is under Democrat attack. It won't stop- they have nothing to do other than attack every republican thay can.

hogship and snerd like this.
  11. JMag

JMag

Rush is correct; there is a shadow government with folks that are either really stupid, or believe that they are so entrenched there is no way they can be found/weeded out. There's much swamp draining that needs to be done than just in Congress. Liberalism is pervasive in D.C.

12. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

There's a pudgy little Peter puffer on CNN who is a political commentator. He's so excited that I'm hoping the lard ass drops

13. steve4102

steve4102

Wrong!
    Listen to his words and what he is saying, not what you think he is saying and not what the media tells you he is saying.

14. G29guy06

G29guy06

no....not "wrong"...Sessions caved just like Trump caved over Flynn in an attempt to appease...

when Sessions was being harassed about "what if....Trump...investigations" he should've responded "I'll do the same thing w/ those that I would do if I find evidence of corruption regarding Hillary....and what I would do is my job..."

15. Mick's Lady

Mick's Lady

Now Pelosi says this is an admission of guilt.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/nancy-pelosi-jeff-sessions-recusal-235649

“The recusal is an admission that something was wrong. The very idea that the top cop would go to his colleagues in the Senate and withhold the truth. This is not an unsophisticated person. This is a prosecutor himself. He knows what’s there. And it’s just a reflection of the weak moral authority of this administration if they support what he is doing.”

What a *****.

16. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

But it will also mean that the Republicans will go right along with this dog & pony show ****ing nonsense.

Let's skip the nonsense, and go straight to the bottom line: If the Russians hacked the election, they did it on Zero's watch, ergo only Democrat incompetence is responsible. Democrats were in charge = Democrats ****ed it up. Democrats have evidence to the contrary? PUT UP OR STFU! Fail to produce the evidence? Censure them, and drive them out of office. Drive vermin like McCain and Graham out with the rat bastards. DRAIN THE ******* SWAMP!

We also need to go back to no identification = no voting, ever. Wouldn't want Russians hacking the next election. No electronic voting, no early voting, vote on voting day, or absentee ballot only.

Absurd accusations by leftist scum need to be met with withering contempt, need to be pushed immediately aside, and all the *******s in elected office need to get right the **** back to doing the WORK THEY WERE HIRED TO DO!!! Enough bull**** is enough!

Oh, and the next person to add the suffix 'gate' to anything... Needs to be beaten to within an inch of their life on live TV. No mercy. None.

17. F14A

F14A

I don't see it as a big deal. The "investigation" concerning "russian hacking" is petty.

Trump & Sessions need to sink of couple ships though..the enemy needs to feel pain & loss.

JMag and steve4102 like this.
  18. steve4102

steve4102

Tell us how you really feel Fred.

19. Lil

Lil

Why?
    He was asked what he would do as attorney general “if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign."
    He replied, "I did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it." No time or tolerance for parsing.

20. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

Did I mention no mercy? :fred: :supergrin: